Guards chasing after horse racers - Page 5 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-05-2012, 00:18   #61
Motorist
Banned

Should have got the ERU to take out the horses given the imminent threat to public safety. This would be akin to the pit manouver often used by cops in the US. Or better still, just start picking off those pikes who have no respect for or fear of the law.
Advertisement
15-05-2012, 20:55   #62
goldie fish
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorist View Post
Should have got the ERU to take out the horses given the imminent threat to public safety. This would be akin to the pit manouver often used by cops in the US. Or better still, just start picking off those pikes who have no respect for or fear of the law.
Leave pikes alone.
They had nothing to do with this, no more than any other farm or garden implement.
15-05-2012, 21:56   #63
POGAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie fish View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlemont View Post
I'd reckon on those Gardaí that were there being from Blarney or Rathduff not Gurran, I think there is a station on the old Mallow road but I'm not sure wheter its open or not.
All in Gurran District. Old mallow road station does not cover there.
It was blarney avenais tho wasn't it? I know it's gurran district but didn't think they had that car taught they still had mondeo

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion