Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-05-2012, 20:45   #16
Babybuff
Closed Account

Miss Sugarray

There are certain situations which may require wisdom on your part. Family features significantly and in business patience may be required, however rest assured that all is in hand. The clover signifies you will be protected, as if by magic from all the problems you have been worried about, it symbolises good luck and a possible news of a happy event awaiting you. Ultimately, you will have the power to change what is not working for you
Thanks from:
Advertisement
07-05-2012, 21:02   #17
Babybuff
Closed Account

Clady

New friends meet old friends and there may be news (possibly from overseas) concerning children..and work. The anchor is your signifier, it suggests there is great security in some areas of your life and where you are at right now. If it's friends you know well trust them, if it's where you live enjoy it more. It's ok to make time for a little happiness in your life every now and again
07-05-2012, 21:03   #18
miss sugarray

card pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuff View Post
Miss Sugarray

There are certain situations which may require wisdom on your part. Family features significantly and in business patience may be required, however rest assured that all is in hand. The clover signifies you will be protected, as if by magic from all the problems you have been worried about, it symbolises good luck and a possible news of a happy event awaiting you. Ultimately, you will have the power to change what is not working for you
excellent I am sitting exams wisdom for sure , yes the rest is very accurate also thank you so much
Thanks from:
07-05-2012, 21:25   #19
Babybuff
Closed Account

Shellydrum

The key to unlocking happiness lays in the relationships you've built with friends today. Someone may come along and be a shoulder for you or point you in the right direction. The dog and bear symbolise both strength and protection, loyalty and fun. If there is an important person in your life who cares a great deal about you, let them. Now is a good time to let go of the past.
07-05-2012, 21:50   #20
Babybuff
Closed Account

Debsw

If you haven't yet been invited on a new adventure a proposal is in the post. There is something of the unknown surrounding all your cards. If it is relationships or situations from the past (or present) where maybe conclusions have not yet been drawn, you will find closure and the surmounting of these issues will lead you to the path of greater strength and happiness. It is your destiny.

[for anyone I didn't get in today, I'm going to take a break for now but I'll be back later ]
Advertisement
07-05-2012, 22:48   #21
DeeL34

Hi I'm willing to be a guinea pig too!!
Female, no. 3 please
08-05-2012, 00:16   #22
Kamili

Female no 1 please thanks
08-05-2012, 01:02   #23
Babybuff
Closed Account

Ladybird99

Finances garner your attention right now but the road card suggests opportunities await which could turn things round. Be vigilant in business, strength and determination will help you succeed. It's a day for positivity.

Last edited by Babybuff; 08-05-2012 at 01:04.
08-05-2012, 01:13   #24
Babybuff
Closed Account

Bregina

Cards tend toward relationship issues, if you feel like you've been through the mill lately the clouds are about to part to reveal the silver lining. There are improvements between people and both the clover and cross suggest the end to some difficulty and good times ahead.
Advertisement
08-05-2012, 01:24   #25
Babybuff
Closed Account

Hilloftara

Work related trips for you or a partner might be on the cards, just be sure to check the bank balance before blowing the budget on room service. Maybe it's time to ask someone else to pay their share.
08-05-2012, 01:29   #26
Babybuff
Closed Account

DeeL34

If you've been putting in the effort lately expect to see the rewards for your hard work. The sun is significantly shining on your affairs right now, a good day to sit back and enjoy being in the spotlight.
08-05-2012, 01:33   #27
Babybuff
Closed Account

Kamili

Sometimes it's ok to sit still and let the world pass you by. There's no need to get caught up in the dramas around you today, whether its money or friends, clover is offering you an easy pass. Don't be afraid to take it with both hands
Thanks from:
08-05-2012, 01:45   #28
Babybuff
Closed Account

Didn't take long to become familiar with the symbolism and I can manage to summarise seven cards into a sentence or two, I'm just wondering if it's too many cards to draw and would maybe one or three work better for detail.
anyhue, Thanks to all the willing guinea pigs Hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks from:
08-05-2012, 01:51   #29
endacl

Stunning! Had to post. Completely accurate and pertinant to me! Which reading? Well, all of them of course....
08-05-2012, 01:58   #30
Babybuff
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by endacl View Post
Stunning! Had to post. Completely accurate and pertinant to me! Which reading? Well, all of them of course....
Thats great! Hope you enjoyed them all !! now go to bed, your mother is trying to save on the leccy bill.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion