Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-05-2012, 01:20   #1
Risico

Algarve/Lagos in Portugal?

Does anybody know any gay places in the Algarve/Lagos area in Portugal? A few friends and I are going in a few weeks, and last year we found 1 teeny one (Luisol Bar) and google gave me one other (7imo), but there doesn't appear to be much else of use on there, so I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone has been to any there?

Thanks!

Last edited by Risico; 03-05-2012 at 01:23.
Advertisement
04-05-2012, 09:33   #2
JH_raheny

when I was in Lagos there was only 1 place and it was a lesbian place, this be over 10 years ago though so probably different now
10-05-2012, 13:27   #3
Golfusr

Hi
Not sure how far you are prepared to travel from Lagos, but there's one in Albufeira (or at least there was up to a couple of years ago) called 'Dreams'.
It's a bit of a dive and really small, and tucked away in the residential area rather than the main strip - you'd need a local taxi driver to find it for you. Gets pretty busy though from late on, and the music is OK and there's a drag act too if that's your thing.
There used to be one in Vilamoura called 'eBar' but it's closed down.
My experience of Portugal is that it's not exactly a gay heaven so your options might be pretty limited

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Share Tweet