For your consideration;
- He was found dead in his locked apartment sealed into a sports bag. Despite being missing for 2 weeks, his body was in a highly advanced state of decomposition such that the police suspect some substance was used to accelerate the decay. The official line is he killed himself in a Michael Hutchence type scenario.
- He was a gifted code breaker - 1st Class Mathematics student at Cambridge at only 17 and "recruited" on campus by GCHQ/MI6.
- He supposedly was involved in super secret projects such as ECHELON and may have been involved in protecting/detecting this Russian sleeper cell.
- He was a regular visitor to NSA HQ in Fort Meade and had visited the Maryland based spy base in the months preceding his death.
- The regular cops are obviously hindered in their investigation by the fact that they can't even determine the cause of death and key witnesses are operating well above their pay grade.
- What kind of employer doesn't bother to check on the welfare of one of their employees for TWO WEEKS? Especially when he's a spook!
- His paymasters are not really co operating with the police or the inquest nor can they realistically be compelled to.
- His extremely subtle character assassination in the mainstream media. Though I could well be wrong about that.
Personally I think some of that stuff is a bit far fetched...was it a hit by a foreign intelligence service? Was he a double agent? Was he killed because he knew too much? Was his murder a warning to other "employees" to keep their mouth shut about Spoiler: the Satan worshiping paedophiles that make up the powers behind the throne? (Okay I might have went a bit far with that one!
Anyone got any ideas then?