Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-04-2012, 11:01   #1
EwelinKa24

Send a message via Skype™ to EwelinKa24
Arabic

Hi,

My name is Ewelina and I am looking for people willing to attend Arabic classes with me at Galway Islamic Centre. Classes would be held once a week ( 2 hrs). For more information, please contact me any time. I need at least 5 people in a group.
You can also have a look at the website www.gicc.ie
Advertisement
30-05-2012, 16:39   #2
natem17

Arabic Dublin

Hey Im just wondering if you know anybody teaching Arabic in Dublin? I have completed a one year introduction course but want to progress fast.
30-05-2012, 16:41   #3
natem17

Hey Ewelina, I m wondering if you know anybody teaching Arabic in Dublin? I have completed a one year introduction class in college but I am looking to progress. Shookran
04-08-2012, 05:35   #4
Wonder83
Closed Account

Arabic

Quote:
Originally Posted by natem17 View Post
Hey Ewelina, I m wondering if you know anybody teaching Arabic in Dublin? I have completed a one year introduction class in college but I am looking to progress. Shookran
Mosque in Clonskeagh do Arabic classes along with one on South Circular Road, I think Trinity or UCD do night classes in Arabic? and the sandford institute in Rathmines, might be wrong a few years since I learnt.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion