Well the good news is that all bleeding has stopped, seems to have only that incident on Wednesday Evening.
We're looking at this as a good sign for our Baby's intelligence because we had a scan booked for Thursday anyway at Clane Hospital - like a few here, we wanted the early scan just to put our minds at ease. The Clane scan was going to cost €170 and obviously our little Yoke said 'Shag that, I'll save them some money by getting them to go to the Coombe!'. Frugal little bugger but next time I hope he/she'll do it in a less dramatic way. A text would be good.
We also have another 'routine' scan due in the Coombe in 2 weeks.
So thanks for all the good wishes and letting you know it's all settled down. Hopefully it'll be plain sailing from now for all of us. However at the moment we're having a little row over when to tell people, even if just family. Originally it was to be after the scan but now my wife wants to wait til 12ish weeks, til things are really settled. I, however, am like a kid before Christmas waiting to shout it out from the rooftops!