What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5 - Page 40 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

15-04-2012, 11:01   #586
herisson

i sneezed when shaving my legs and cut the shít out of them!! ouch!
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 11:05   #587
almostnever
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
Jesus almost that sounds like a nightmare. You should ignore them both and not pass on anymore messages. I know that would be immature too but feck them, they need to grow up at their age. Or you should make up stuff in front of them like "mam, dad says he loves you" and see their reaction
I'm actively avoiding them, pretending to be studying is proving to be a useful device And my sister and I are considering (whenever they start talking again) having a big argument for the craic and then getting them to pass on messages between us, see how they like it. Although they'll of course not stand for that and have shítfits at us over it
It's actually ridiculous, I should in theory be dreading tomorrow and god knows I'm nervous enough about it that I feel sick, but I still can't wait just because it means going to Dublin and getting away from the atmosphere.
15-04-2012, 11:10   #588
Kiera
Closed Account

Pixey you shoulnt be allowed near sharp things after doing that. We'll have to get you a pair of those plastic scissors that they give you in primary school but in razor form

Almost, defo mess about with your folks. Do the sister thing today for the craic
Thanks from:
15-04-2012, 11:12   #589
cynder

The longest I've gone not talking to my husband was about 5-7 days.

That was a while ago... When his done something that has really annoyed me I can't talk to him, don't want an argument so stay silent, only answering with blunt answers till he gets the hint I'm cross or disagree, With something I consider serious. ( background my mother was beaten by my dad when I was a kid, so my reaction is due to the scars I carry from my parents marriage, I can't argue)

He gives me the silent treatment too and I leave him to it .

We could go a year or 2 or 3 without giving eachother the silent treatment it's not a regular occurrence. But it does happen, I would say it happens in a hell of a lot of family's, again it might not be a regular occurrence but with some family's it is.
15-04-2012, 11:20   #590
Dolbert

BLTs for breakfast- win
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 11:24   #591
herisson

Quote:
Pixey you shoulnt be allowed near sharp things after doing that. We'll have to get you a pair of those plastic scissors that they give you in primary school but in razor form
bahahahaha can i have a blue and purple pair??
there is one big massive cut going down my leg at the back!

awwh i love this ad!!!
the lil orange thing is so cute!

(2) thanks from:
15-04-2012, 11:26   #592
Acoshla
Closed Account

Pixie I love that ad, I got so excited first time I saw it, it's only for stupid electricity or something, I want him!
15-04-2012, 11:35   #593
angeldelight

Aww I want one of those little orange things, he looks like a little meringue man!!

Draw something is good craic alright but I must say get a bit annoyed when people write the word... In crap at drawing but sure that's the challenge!
(2) thanks from:
15-04-2012, 11:36   #594
herisson

i love the way he dances in the bird bath!!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
15-04-2012, 12:17   #595
Scarinae

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
Draw something is good craic alright but I must say get a bit annoyed when people write the word... In crap at drawing but sure that's the challenge!
Sometimes I write supplementary words though. Like yesterday I was trying to draw Kanye, but it could have been a drawing of anyone, so I drew him with a blonde girl and wrote 'Imma let you finish'
(2) thanks from:
15-04-2012, 12:23   #596
ihsb
Closed Account

I am so fcuking sick it isn't even funny. I cannot speak so people are wrecking my head saying "what?" and then not even trying to make sense of my rubbish sign language.

I am missing a thing that was important to go to for my OH but that cannot be helped.

Oh and I found out he had been doing something that he shouldn't have. And his reaction was "so what?" I always know when he has done something that I won't like because he becomes secretive.
15-04-2012, 12:50   #597
Bubblefett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Kitty View Post
The baby threw me a bone earlier: "I love Mama."

I choose to ignore the fact that I featured in a list of loves that included Daleks and Scrambled Egg.
Does it help to know you're also on my list of loves that includes daleks and scrambled egg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acoshla View Post
Yep I know but my car is 11 years old (doesn't look it or act it though!) so I prefer not to tax for a year in case it inevitably dies, knowing my luck it would die 2 weeks after paying yearly rate.
Had that happen- taxed and insured my fiesta and it died a week later. I miss that car, his name was Qui Gon and he was my drivable wardrobe! He died one day on the M50 His license plate is now above my cooker.
Now I've a baby jeep. His name is Revan and I love him

I think I can eat solid food again!! SCORE! Gimmi easter eggs now
(2) thanks from:
15-04-2012, 13:05   #598
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel

Quote:
Play draw something with me then, I've only nudged you a million times!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krudler View Post
have you? I turned off the notifications on it so I only see it if I open the app, hang on
Quote:
Originally Posted by awec View Post
Did I hear draw something?
Anyone who plays this pm me and i'll give ye my username! It's great!
Are ye.all apple phone people :-P? Can android and apple people play together?:-P
15-04-2012, 13:09   #599
Mars Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_dude View Post
Are ye.all apple phone people :-P? Can android and apple people play together?:-P
Yeah they can! I have a game with a person who is on an iPhone.
Thanks from:
15-04-2012, 13:36   #600
Sar_Bear
Closed Account

oh my god I'm so hungover.. Someone get me a chicken roll stat!
Thread Closed