Well it doesn't require investment really, whilst a total redesign would be nice, just some small few minute tweaks to the current one would make a huge difference.
- More interaction on Twitter and Facebook, offer a free tickets to a random person when a milestone of followers or fans on Facebook are reached.
- Links to Facebook and Twitter via a little logo at the bottom of every page
- Update of 'Our Service' page to look a little less boring and outline what the coaches offer (Wifi, extra legroom, leather seating, etc) with graphics.
- Make it clear wireless is offered - this isn't mentioned anywhere on the site!!
- Aircoach have lovely new 2009 coaches, but do not feature a single picture of them on their site?! In fact there is no picture of any coach apart from on the front page.
- Travel Shop Belfast - does this exist any more, the service does not?
- Replace the current heavily outdated logo with the Travel in Luxury one and make it slightly bigger.
- You can then move the list of routes in the image under the logo to the top right hand corner beside the logo and also use this top right area as an advertising space for offers/services as well as the list of routes*
- Use the freed up space under logo to use pictures of coaches the aircoach desk etc to break the text up*
* = Already done before, see an old page style here:
None of that requires investment, none of it requires a total redesign, but it makes a damn good bit of difference for no cost outlay. Of course ideally it would go further, but they're a good start if you are going to use the current design as a basis.