Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
08-05-2012, 21:32   #4726
Your Airbag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,953
With the reaction towards footballs kits in here tonight I'd better keep it quiet that I wear nothing but Armani shell suits and cravats most of the time..........

........oh crap.
Your Airbag is offline  
Advertisement
08-05-2012, 21:35   #4727
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreengoblin View Post
Okay he has made worse calls than that but Hughes was one of my favourite players for United at the time and I thought he should have started that game.
Same. Never liked McClair for some unknown reason. Genuinely an irrational dislike of the chap.
Orando Broom is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:37   #4728
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Airbag View Post
With the reaction towards footballs kits in here tonight I'd better keep it quiet that I wear nothing but Armani shell suits and cravats most of the time..........

........oh crap.
Ah now, this is different. You're a big wheel outside the bookie shop, you've a rep to protect, pedestrians to intimidate. The shell suit is essential. I'd recommend a change to Sergio Tacchini It's what all the big players are wearing these days.
Orando Broom is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:39   #4729
DM_7
DM-ICE
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iceville
Posts: 8,848
Now its been mentioned I had a strange dislike for McClair. I hated to see him near the team. Maybe it was because my Dad always gave out about him.
DM_7 is online now  
08-05-2012, 21:39   #4730
Your Airbag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerjay2005 View Post
let me guess, your one of those with "o connor 9" or "chops 23" on the back?

Yes, I have both of those tattooed on my forehead also.

Sreiously though lads, its a bloody jersey, who are you to be handing out the cool points anyway

Whats the point of all this arguing eh ARE WE SO VAIN, ARE WE?

Your Airbag is offline  
Advertisement
08-05-2012, 21:43   #4731
Mikeyt086
Registered User
 
Mikeyt086's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bray
Posts: 9,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orando Broom View Post
Same. Never liked McClair for some unknown reason. Genuinely an irrational dislike of the chap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DM-ICE View Post
Now its been mentioned I had a strange dislike for McClair. I hated to see him near the team. Maybe it was because my Dad always gave out about him.
+1 for the mystery disliking of McClair. Genuinely don't know why.
Mikeyt086 is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:46   #4732
zerks
Registered User
 
zerks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: My own little world
Posts: 16,483
Worst thing I saw regarding names on shirts was outside OT after a CL game.A Bayern fan was being kicked & punched while being called a Scouse Cunt etc. because he had Babel on the back of his Bayern jersey.How thick are some supporters not to realise that Babel used to play for Bayern.
zerks is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:47   #4733
kryogen
Registered User
 
kryogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Waterford
Posts: 23,557
McClair was/is a great servant to the club, can't say I share the dislike for him, turned in some great performances in his day
kryogen is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:48   #4734
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerks View Post
Worst thing I saw regarding names on shirts was outside OT after a CL game.A Bayern fan was being kicked & punched while being called a Scouse Cunt etc. because he had Babel on the back of his Bayern jersey.How thick are some supporters not to realise that Babel used to play for Bayern.
I caught hell many years ago for wearing a NY Rangers ice hockey jersey. Red, white, blue, Rangers on the front....
Orando Broom is offline  
Advertisement
08-05-2012, 21:48   #4735
Keno
Registered User
 
Keno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: 742 Evergreen Terrace
Posts: 8,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coletrickle88 View Post
Look at this i am actually Scarleh for Des going out at night with his football shirt on .

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...2&postcount=28
Haha. Cole with his amazing detective skills. I love it.
Keno is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:51   #4736
DM_7
DM-ICE
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Iceville
Posts: 8,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogen View Post
McClair was/is a great servant to the club, can't say I share the dislike for him, turned in some great performances in his day
I don't have a problem with him now. But when I was 7/8/9/10 years old I didn't consider things like how long he was at United. All i know is when he played it meant someone else didn't. Probably Keane or Cantona (?)

I have fond memories of him writing for the United magazine.
DM_7 is online now  
08-05-2012, 21:51   #4737
zerks
Registered User
 
zerks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: My own little world
Posts: 16,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orando Broom View Post
I caught hell many years ago for wearing a NY Rangers ice hockey jersey. Red, white, blue, Rangers on the front....
The travellers down here in Wexford wore Rangers shirts a while back,the only reason was that Lifestyle Sports were selling them off for a fiver and nobody else would buy them.
zerks is offline  
Thanks from:
08-05-2012, 21:52   #4738
Your Airbag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orando Broom View Post
Ah now, this is different. You're a big wheel outside the bookie shop, you've a rep to protect, pedestrians to intimidate. The shell suit is essential. I'd recommend a change to Sergio Tacchini It's what all the big players are wearing these days.
When I step out of my pink cadilac and they see my Armani shell suit covered by a wool collared trench coat at the same time as I'm rocking the purple fedora with pink feather there is no need for me to protect any rep or to intimidate anydoby.

They know I'm the mac daddy and things are about to get serious.

Here is a cctv snapshot of my last visit to the bookies.

Your Airbag is offline  
08-05-2012, 21:56   #4739
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Airbag View Post
When I step out of my pink cadilac and they see my Armani shell suit covered by a wool collared trench coat at the same time as I'm rocking the purple fedora with pink feather there is no need for me to protect any rep or to intimidate anydoby.

They know I'm the mac daddy and things are about to get serious.

Here is a cctv snapshot of my last visit to the bookies.

Now that is a fly look, my friend!
Orando Broom is offline  
08-05-2012, 22:01   #4740
Your Airbag
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orando Broom View Post
Now that is a fly look, my friend!
You better believe it compadre. The only problem you got when you are top pimp and posses the blingest of the bling bling is that the honies be all over you. Sometimes I wish they would just back up, give me some room and let a player play.
Your Airbag is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search