Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
01-05-2012, 23:12   #3946
CR 7
Registered User
 
CR 7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcomplex View Post
Assuming City beat Newcastle on sunday are there any tactics united could use to try and maxmise there goals outlay v swansea?



How about this

---------------de gea------------------

Valencia---Smalling----Rio--------Evra

----------Scholes--Rooney--------

Nani------------------------------Young

-----------Chico---Berba/Welbeck


-----Rooney-----

Valencia --- Carrick --- Evra

Nani --- Scholes --- Cleverley --- Young

Welbz --- Berba --- Chico
CR 7 is offline  
Advertisement
01-05-2012, 23:12   #3947
UnitedIrishman
Registered User
 
UnitedIrishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Pub
Posts: 3,975
Would love to see Berba play Sunday. Well, if he was even near match fit. Chico is completely out of form in terms of link up play and has a dose of 'second-season-syndrome'. Welbeck is out with an injury which means we'll more than likely line up with Rooney up top on his own with Valencia and Young down the wings, and any one of Carrick, Scholes, Keane, Butt, Ince or Blackmore through the midfield.

Ah Berba, if only.
UnitedIrishman is online now  
Thanks from:
01-05-2012, 23:14   #3948
Blatter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 12,016
Not sure if Welbeck has been ruled out yet. He's only got heavy bruising, could yet make it.
Blatter is online now  
01-05-2012, 23:35   #3949
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
United need to first consider containing a useful Swansea midfield. There will be no goal glut unless United absolutely shellack them in the first ten. Beat them out the gate before the thirty minute mark. It needs to be Chelsea v QPR last Sunday.
Orando Broom is offline  
01-05-2012, 23:53   #3950
UDAWINNER
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 243
Just watching the vinny browne show and he was reviewing the papers and in the front of the Star is the headline Fergies 100m Spree, assume this is bs. Got me thinking who would i buy for that.
Baines
Martinez
Ronaldo(Please come back)
The no value line will be used this due to the high prices caused by Euro 2012. Should be working on deals NOW.
UDAWINNER is offline  
Advertisement
02-05-2012, 00:02   #3951
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
If there is a scintilla of truth in any of this transfer stuff I'd wager on official word coming on deals before the season ends. You've seen Marin and Podolski deals tied up, I'd imagine United will operate similarly. I doubt there would be players signed solely on the basis of an impressive euros.
Orando Broom is offline  
02-05-2012, 00:03   #3952
J. Marston
Registered User
 
J. Marston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: County Cork.
Posts: 6,719
£100 million? Yeah right.
J. Marston is offline  
02-05-2012, 00:07   #3953
Eathrin
Registered User
 
Eathrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dublin
Posts: 7,670
100m?
Clyne
Gotze
Hazard

Wouldn't cost close to it.

Is there any need for more than 2 cm and a lb?
Eathrin is offline  
02-05-2012, 00:08   #3954
Orando Broom
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eathrin View Post
100m?
Clyne
Gotze
Hazard
You'd have a fair chunk of change left out of 100m even after those three!
Orando Broom is offline  
Advertisement
02-05-2012, 00:22   #3955
Paul Tergat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eathrin View Post
100m?
Clyne
Gotze
Hazard

Wouldn't cost close to it.

Is there any need for more than 2 cm and a lb?
Is Clyne not a RB?
Paul Tergat is offline  
02-05-2012, 01:15   #3956
Pro. F
Registered User
 
Pro. F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orando Broom View Post
Good post I doff my cap to your fastidious defence of Rooney! That is genuinely an exceptional riposte and I stand corrected on the facts.
Fair play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orando Broom View Post
Now isn't easier* to debate with facts and points as opposed to e-strutting around like a little banter cock calling people retarded.
Hmm, you called the first reactions to your Rooney argument brain dead, I called your argument retarded. Seems like we were both at it a bit. I think I did get a little too aggressive though and I apologise.
Pro. F is offline  
Thanks from:
02-05-2012, 01:47   #3957
tvercetti
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro. F View Post
Fair play.

Hmm, you called the first reactions to your Rooney argument brain dead, I called your argument retarded. Seems like we were both at it a bit. I think I did get a little too aggressive though and I apologise.
Are you no longer a mod???
tvercetti is offline  
02-05-2012, 01:48   #3958
Pro. F
Registered User
 
Pro. F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvercetti View Post
Are you no longer a mod???
Joke?
Pro. F is offline  
02-05-2012, 01:50   #3959
tvercetti
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro. F View Post
Joke?
No, thought you were a mod yesterday, thought ye were talking about it in here.

Hope I didnt cause offence, I always read your posts, your a top poster, I don't necessarily agree always but at least you don't talk sh!t like some.

Last edited by tvercetti; 02-05-2012 at 02:46.
tvercetti is offline  
Thanks from:
02-05-2012, 03:08   #3960
Pro. F
Registered User
 
Pro. F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvercetti View Post
No, thought you were a mod yesterday, thought ye were talking about it in here.

Hope I didnt cause offence, I always read your posts, your a top poster, I don't necessarily agree always but at least you don't talk sh!t like some.
Nope, wasn't me. Maybe you were thinking of G.K. He posts in here a fair bit and has just become a mod.

Certainly no offence taken and thanks.
Pro. F is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search