Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-05-2012, 23:59   #31
Focalbhach

I've had a chicken burger (with a mango salsa thing) there before, hit the spot nicely. The chips are proper chunky ones too. I'd happily eat there again with a pint!
Advertisement
03-05-2012, 00:02   #32
BaZmO*

Food is top notch for what it is, really decent pub grub.

Last edited by BaZmO*; 03-05-2012 at 10:26.
Thanks from:
05-05-2012, 20:52   #33
matrim

Was there last night. Nice place and well worth a visit
06-05-2012, 14:07   #34
fobster

So what's the deal with showing your cinema ticket, you get a free beer tasting tray? That's mad deadly.
06-05-2012, 14:19   #35
adamski8

this is a confusing thread, its meant to be about the brewdock (atg mk III) in the ifsc but the black sheep (atg mkII) on capel street keep being mentioned.

afaik the free beerbat for cinema ticket is only in the black sheep and only for their galway bay range
Advertisement
06-05-2012, 21:55   #36
loyatemu

was in the Brew Dock this week, first pub in Ireland where I've seen (and drunk) Kölsch, so 2 thumbs up from me.
06-05-2012, 22:14   #37
BaZmO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski8 View Post
this is a confusing thread, its meant to be about the brewdock (atg mk III) in the ifsc but the black sheep (atg mkII) on capel street keep being mentioned.
Yeah I was gonna ask for the mods to change the title of the thread to add in (The Black Sheep) as it's getting a little confusing at this stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski8 View Post
afaik the free beerbat for cinema ticket is only in the black sheep and only for their galway bay range
It is just for the Galway Bay range. I tried the beer bat in there when it just opened, all paid for of course, but tbh if I got it again for free I wouldn't bother. I just found all the beers to be quite insipid quite watery affairs.

But on a plus side, I was in there on Friday and the food we had was fantastic. Went for something other than burger and chips and it really was great.
07-05-2012, 01:29   #38
Martyn1989
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZmO* View Post

It is just for the Galway Bay range. I tried the beer bat in there when it just opened, all paid for of course, but tbh if I got it again for free I wouldn't bother. I just found all the beers to be quite insipid quite watery affairs.
The porter has greatly improved since the black sheep first opened

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion