Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
02-05-2012, 23:59   #31
Focalbhach
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 454
I've had a chicken burger (with a mango salsa thing) there before, hit the spot nicely. The chips are proper chunky ones too. I'd happily eat there again with a pint!
Focalbhach is offline  
Advertisement
03-05-2012, 00:02   #32
BaZmO*
Moderator
 
BaZmO*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ⓞⓞⓞⓞⓞⓞ
Posts: 14,901
Food is top notch for what it is, really decent pub grub.

Last edited by BaZmO*; 03-05-2012 at 10:26.
BaZmO* is online now  
Thanks from:
05-05-2012, 20:52   #33
matrim
Registered User
 
matrim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 4,521
Was there last night. Nice place and well worth a visit
matrim is offline  
06-05-2012, 14:07   #34
fobster
Registered User
 
fobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Dublin
Posts: 825
So what's the deal with showing your cinema ticket, you get a free beer tasting tray? That's mad deadly.
fobster is offline  
06-05-2012, 14:19   #35
adamski8
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,091
this is a confusing thread, its meant to be about the brewdock (atg mk III) in the ifsc but the black sheep (atg mkII) on capel street keep being mentioned.

afaik the free beerbat for cinema ticket is only in the black sheep and only for their galway bay range
adamski8 is offline  
Advertisement
06-05-2012, 21:55   #36
loyatemu
Registered User
 
loyatemu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Greystones
Posts: 5,601
was in the Brew Dock this week, first pub in Ireland where I've seen (and drunk) Kölsch, so 2 thumbs up from me.
loyatemu is online now  
06-05-2012, 22:14   #37
BaZmO*
Moderator
 
BaZmO*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ⓞⓞⓞⓞⓞⓞ
Posts: 14,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski8 View Post
this is a confusing thread, its meant to be about the brewdock (atg mk III) in the ifsc but the black sheep (atg mkII) on capel street keep being mentioned.
Yeah I was gonna ask for the mods to change the title of the thread to add in (The Black Sheep) as it's getting a little confusing at this stage.


Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski8 View Post
afaik the free beerbat for cinema ticket is only in the black sheep and only for their galway bay range
It is just for the Galway Bay range. I tried the beer bat in there when it just opened, all paid for of course, but tbh if I got it again for free I wouldn't bother. I just found all the beers to be quite insipid quite watery affairs.

But on a plus side, I was in there on Friday and the food we had was fantastic. Went for something other than burger and chips and it really was great.
BaZmO* is online now  
07-05-2012, 01:29   #38
Martyn1989
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZmO* View Post


It is just for the Galway Bay range. I tried the beer bat in there when it just opened, all paid for of course, but tbh if I got it again for free I wouldn't bother. I just found all the beers to be quite insipid quite watery affairs.
The porter has greatly improved since the black sheep first opened
Martyn1989 is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet