Inappropriate things you've laughed at - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-02-2012, 20:10   #16
kfallon

I switched on Fair City the other night to see a guy with two small arms and I laughed, totally inappropriate and I felt guilty after it

But it got me thinking, how bad is Irish acting talent if they had to get a deformed English actor for an Irish soap Unless his disorder was part of a storyline.

This is the guy and I am sorry for laughing, not sure what came over me

http://img.rasset.ie/0004bf40-628.jpg
Advertisement
22-02-2012, 20:10   #17
Fart

So OP, what colour was this, um... "coloured guy"?

Did he have a grey tint or a hint of blue?

Are you sure he wasn't black?
22-02-2012, 20:10   #18
xxxJennyxxx

I laughed during 'My left foot'
A lot ...
22-02-2012, 20:11   #19
Boscoirl

On a school tour many years ago to some factory in Shannon(exciting I know, but anything to get out of class) The woman giving the tour said they take a "hands on approach" to something didn't catch the rest of the sentence, it took all my efforts not to burst out laughing at her, I have no idea why I found this funny but I did

I also giggled during the fight scene at the end of Gangs of New York, where everything was blowing up around them, my friends thought it sounded evil and sadistic.

Last edited by Boscoirl; 22-02-2012 at 20:13. Reason: Add.
Thanks from:
22-02-2012, 20:13   #20
Peetrik

Whats black, has wheels and sits at the top of the stairs?

Spoiler: Stephen Hawking after a house fire

Last edited by Peetrik; 22-02-2012 at 21:28. Reason: Trying to be more like The Fonz
Advertisement
22-02-2012, 20:13   #21
smash

I once took a photo of a guy in a wheelchair and made one of those "they see me rollin" pictures out of it.
(2) thanks from:
22-02-2012, 20:14   #22
Pandora2
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plug View Post
Getting the giggles at a relatives funeral
When my beloved grandmother passed away.....early one December, as her eldest granddaughter (and very close to her indeed :-) I was expected to do the whole rose into the grave....no bother, it was my honour....however I was recovering from a broken foot and I was in one of those old graveyards that are all uneven and you must climb over graves (as best you can) to get to your own plot. I thought of this but dismissed it as our family plot is very nearly on the pathway....so I struggled there with a big cast on me left foot and as I leaned forward to sadly say my final farewell...my brother, behind me, slipped bumped into me and away I went head first, crutch and all on top of Granny

Handicapped as I was, I was of no help to myself in getting out and in the end it took 4 lads and about 10 minutes to haul me out So there I am face down in the hole, sniggering to be clearly heard above me......People had to go home and change their underwear after that funeral!!

Last edited by Pandora2; 22-02-2012 at 20:16.
(73) thanks from:
a fat guy, beks101, Big Nasty, Birdie086, BluesBerry, brummytom, cabbage kid, Captain Darling, CB19Kevo, coco_lola, Coeurdepirate, crfcaio, danniemcq, Davidth88, daysleeper, degausserxo, DirtyBollox, Dwellingdweller, Eathrin, eiresandra, EMF2010, Evie90, Fago!, fasttalkerchat, Fizgig Bandicoot, Fluorescence, foxinsox, GalwayKiefer, Grand_Rajnah, GTDolanator, herisson, ibarelycare, KamiKazeKitten, Kev.OC, Lanaier, LenaClaire, LisaLee, Lisha, LizT, Lollipops23, LostGirly, massdebater, meoklmrk91, Miaireland, MoodeRator, Ms Happy, Noo, Nothingbetter2d, pcardin, Peetrik, Pushtrak, Queen-Mise, reap-a-rat, sarahbro, Satts, shane_rafferty, Sindri, Siuin, stinkle, Suas11, sugarman, Susie_Q, suzie987, Tea-a-Maria, twirlagig, Vinta81, Washington Irving, wellboy76, westendgirlie, Whispered, Wifey, Witchie, _meehan_
22-02-2012, 20:14   #23
xxxJennyxxx

Why did Sally fall off the swing?

Spoiler: Because she had no arms

Why couldn't Sally get back up?

Spoiler: Because she had no legs

Why didn't anyone help Sally?

Spoiler: Because she had no friends

Last edited by xxxJennyxxx; 22-02-2012 at 20:16. Reason: Edit fail
22-02-2012, 20:16   #24
Peetrik

Advertisement
22-02-2012, 20:17   #25
idunnoshur
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
So OP, what colour was this, um... "coloured guy"?

Did he have a grey tint or a hint of blue?

Are you sure he wasn't black?
You're so witty.
(2) thanks from:
22-02-2012, 20:18   #26
USEURILLUSION

[QUOTE=Pandora2;77234700]When my beloved grandmother passed away.....early one December, as her eldest granddaughter (and very close to her indeed :-) I was expected to do the whole rose into the grave....no bother, it was my honour....however I was recovering from a broken foot and I was in one of those old graveyards that are all uneven and you must climb over graves (as best you can) to get to your own plot. I thought of this but dismissed it as our family plot is very nearly on the pathway....so I struggled there with a big cast on me left foot and as I leaned forward to sadly say my final farewell...my brother, behind me, slipped bumped into me and away I went head first, crutch and all on top of Granny

Handicapped as I was, I was of no help to myself in getting out and in the end it took 4 lads and about 10 minutes to haul me out So there I am face down in the hole, sniggering to be clearly heard above me......People had to go home and change their underwear after that funeral!![/hilarious]
(3) thanks from:
22-02-2012, 20:19   #27
Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by idunnoshur View Post
You're so witty.
That attention to detail is what I need in order to get a proper reaction from that story. As the rule goes here, if he was black... I'm not allowed to laugh.
22-02-2012, 20:20   #28
darragh666

A lump of stone falling on a girls head. No one noticed thankfully.
22-02-2012, 20:24   #29
DEFTLEFTHAND

I like a good holocaust joke.
22-02-2012, 20:27   #30
Ricardo G

Next door neighbour was arguing with her daughter about 2 weeks ago. Mother was sitting in drivers seat of car yelling "will you hurry up and get into the the fookin car", daughter rushs and jumps in and with that mammy tears off and out flys her daughter, the poor youngone did'nt even have time to close her door and belt up .

I would'nt have laughed so hard if it was a child but she was in her late teens. Priceless
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion