Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immortal Fighting Championships

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

I'm travelling up to see that!

Its well worth the trip. I am gutted to be missing this with it clashing with MMA League Cork.

Any update on the card?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭matrat

Looking forward to this, any chance of a final card??

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

Yeah this is getting close it would be good to see a fight card

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

card update?? less than a week away, have seen no advertising locally.Come on lads help me decide if I'll go to this by throwing up a fight card

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭troygracie

fight card immortal sat 12th may

1 stephen coll v norman parke pro rillion gracie v next generation
    2 tommy mc cafferty v stuart davies pro lkkb v england
    3 richard gorey v tom sullivan pro pedro bessa v spirit mma
    4 hugh harris v paddy mc bride pro spirit mma v rillion gracie
    5 byran gorman v chris boujard ff v team ryano
    new c class
    6 luke oneill v rickey morrision red dragon v evolve
    7 robbie byrne v ciaran barr team ryano v immortal sft
    8 ciaran mc fadden v denis perry rillion gracie v immortal sft
    9 niall molly v aaron devlin team ryano v immortal sft
    10 emmett toland v luke mc andrews evolve v immortal fer
    11 paddy walsh v barry mc crossan milford jj v immortal sft
    12 geard mc meninem v niall smyth immortal sft v red dragon
    13 ryan russell v ikthar asmatulayer rillon gracie v spirit mma
    14 marcus monanagh v ken smith ff v red dragon
    15 ronan mc grinder v paul higgins teen immortal sft v red dragon
    16 vinny ferry v mark walker teen milford jj v red dragon

fre tickets still free @ 25 euro cage side sold out kids tickets 5 euro
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Nice card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

On The way back from Down Under soon, Cant wait to see the shows when we are back home. To be honest, most of the shows in Ireland have better fights than here in Austrailia. HOOOOME SICK. lol........ for scraps. Ha.
    Has the fight purse gone up any in the past year?Been making $550per B class fight and 700 per A class here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Has the fight purse gone up any in the past year?Been making $550per B class fight and 700 per A class here.

Depends who ya are and how good you are really?

If your fighting poor opposition don't expect too much money and if your fighting the top lads then you should be making considerably more.

At the top end i'd say it has increased, at the debut stage or early not so much-Big ticket sellers have more chance to get good deals as they bring the money in..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 5weenytodd

On The way back from Down Under soon, Cant wait to see the shows when we are back home. To be honest, most of the shows in Ireland have better fights than here in Austrailia. HOOOOME SICK. lol........ for scraps. Ha.

What promotion was this with? Brace?

Looks a really good card looking forward to bryan gorman fight and steven coll vs norman will b a cracker only see norman winning it though

• Advertisement

1 stephen coll v norman parke pro rillion gracie v next generation
    2 tommy mc cafferty v stuart davies pro lkkb v england
    3 richard gorey v tom sullivan pro pedro bessa v spirit mma
    4 hugh harris v paddy mc bride pro spirit mma v rillion gracie
    5 byran gorman v chris boujard ff v team ryano

my predictions.

Looking forward to gorey,gorman and parke fights

According to facebook ricky morrison has just pulled out and this is the 3rd time he has done this on fight day? Anyone confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭jitz

Anyone posting results from this?

from the pro off the top of my head, gorman lost by ko knee to the button, stormin normin won by g n p and gory won by rnc, mcafferty won by gnp and i think harris won

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

jitz wrote: »
    Anyone posting results from this?

Just saw on Facebook that Richie Gorey won by RNC in the 1st round.

Just saw on Facebook that Richie Gorey won by RNC in the 1st round.
    aye was going good doing great damage, good hip throw, got caught dropped, grabbed a leg on the way and it was over from there

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ColGreen

Arawn wrote: »
    from the pro off the top of my head, gorman lost by ko knee to the button, stormin normin won by g n p and gory won by rnc, mcafferty won by gnp and i think harris won

Harris got smashed by Paddy McBride

ColGreen wrote: »
    grand wasn sure on that one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

ColGreen wrote: »

Not really how it went down. Harris actually dominated the round but mcbride caught a beautiful power guillotine that Harris defended really well but it took too much out of him and mcbride was able to finish.

The Gorey/Sullivan fight was a mini epic. Rich looked in total control until Tom caught him right on the button. He was out on his feet until Tom woke him up with another shot. Rich came off the fence and rocked Tom with a shot of his own before taking him down and finishIng.

Great fight. As were all the pros. Norman completely dominated Stephen for 2 rds then exploded with a body kick in 3 that put Stephen down. Great main event from 2 great guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Well done to Richie for the win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Anyone got the c class results

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Great night of fights last night what a display by marcus monaghan completely dominated the fight and dropped ken smyth few times fair play to him showing great heart to recover and fight on, ikhatar asmutlayer put on a great display real upcoming talent, well done to conor on a great show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Was this filmed? Would like to see the fights!

yup or else barry decided to commentate to himself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

yup or else barry decided to commentate to himself
    I bring that mic with me everywhere it's a dead handy way of getting in to shows for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

When and where can we watch it?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Who won between molloy and devlin?

devlin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BJJ.MMA

Not really how it went down. Harris actually dominated the round but mcbride caught a beautiful power guillotine that Harris defended really well but it took too much out of him and mcbride was able to finish.

Not the fight i saw at all...:confused:

Mc Bride totally outboxed Harris on the feet landing some heavy blows, then getting the takedown against the cage for a period and landing some brutal ground and pound...which drew blood. harris managed to scramble to his feet....harris under pressure shot for the takedown....and managed to get mcbride down for a period..mc bride got to his feet again to try to land some more heavy shots....again harris shot and left his neck out for a guillotine which did not finish the fight,,,Mc bride took harris' Back and finished with a real convincing Rear Naked Choke.

Advertisement