Originally Posted by El LoCo Ade
Joys of Youtube folks -
Ton of videos on how to take a pic of your screen from a PC/laptop, Mac, iPhone, etc, etc.
There's also apps and extensions (for Google Chrome I use, Webpage Screenshot these days. Last extension in the link below -
I'll add the above to the OP, just reference it for future sake. Thanks.
For the people who, like myself, dont like how to's of youtube.
A few simple steps for a screenshot without the need of extra apps or software on a windows pc/laptop/netbook:
1. open the betslip or screen you want.
2. Press <ALT> <prtscr> in 1 go (ALT makes sure you only capture the active window, not your entire desktop)
3. Open Paint. There is always a white part already in there. Make this as small as possible as all the "white" that will stick out of yor screenshot, will be saved too.
4. <CTRL> P; this will place your screenshot in Paint. With the select tool in paint you can select the part you want to keep in case the screenshot show more that you need.
5. Select the part you need, <CTRL> X to cut that part.
6. Open NEW in Paint (select NO when asked to save the 1st pic)and <CTRL> P
7. Save AS : Select JPG. keeps the files small. faster to upload and they load faster on the webpages later on.
Upload you picture on your favourite picture upload side, like imageshack, tinypic.