HAYE CHISORA BRAWL - Page 5 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-02-2012, 17:31   #61
Gintonious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseToTheTop View Post
Exactly. Just goes to show that when Chisora actually spat in Wladimirs face Wladimir was much closer to Chisora than Vitali.

Maybe if Vitali's "corner man" wasn't in Chisora's face 20 seconds before the bell sounded he wouldn't have had water on his face.
Chizora being close to Wladamir might have something to do with him waling over to their corner to intimidate him?
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 17:33   #62
Spazdarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintonious View Post
From one of the videos, you can see someone tries to take the bottle out of Hayes hand before Chizora gets to him but he keeps holding it, and it is a glass bottle of beer, not a plastic one.

It makes no difference if the tripod is not a weapon, if you hit someone or attempt to hit someone with it, then it is classed as a weapon.
I'll take you word for it if the video states as much, only went by twitter reporters, could tell for sure in the videos I've seen, thought the liquid was clear.

Haye doesn't bottle him though, he goes to punch him as he normally would, though the bottle is if his hands. The way he's holding the bottle would only harm himself really

I'd take throwing a random object at a fella over being double teamed any day. If Chisora was as tough as he claimed he could have took care of business himself, I'd find that more cowardly.

Especially, with his comments about "my entourage against yours" crap. Why are you dragging other people into your ****...
Thanks from:
19-02-2012, 17:33   #63
nacho libre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletFusion View Post
He was throwing punches, and being held back, once he he was kept away, he picked up the tripod and threw it, he was enraged.

Id hardly class a tripod as a weapon especially along the lines of a knife...

Haye had the plastic bottle (according to twitter) in his hand and Chisora came at him, I'd imagine getting rid of his lemonade was hardly at the top of his agenda at the time.

You even hear Chisora saying in the video to his trainer get behind me... as opposed to telling him to get out of the way. If he really wanted Haye he could have taken him on man to man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNG...eature=related

at the 4:03 minute mark it's clear Charles is being held back by Booth and another person, then Haye - who is on his own- picks up the tripod to throw it at Charles. He exchanged punches with Charles and was on the backfoot, then shortly after that decides to throw the tripod at him

I never said a tripod was as dangerous as a knife, just that it was cowardly to use the tripod to attack Charles , which you are going out of your way to excuse. Yet you speak as if Chisora was the coward.

Also Haye hit Chisora flush on the jaw, while he had what looked like a beer bottle in his hand, and couldn't knock him out. Even if the twitter reports are accurate, Haye struck first.

In conclusion, while you seem keen to make feeble excuses for Haye, Haye acted disgracefully as well
19-02-2012, 17:34   #64
BaZmO*

Quote:
The reporters on twitter say there was a bottle but it was a plastic lemonade bottle, the bottle he held at the doorway was a beer
It was definitely a glass bottle, you can hear it fall after he landed the punch. And you can see it here http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-injured.html

Quote:
Id hardly class a tripod as a weapon especially along the lines of a knife...
Tell that to Haye's manager who has a gash on his head.
19-02-2012, 17:36   #65
Spazdarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho libre View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWrNG...eature=related

at the 4:03 minute mark it's clear Charles is being held back by Booth and another person, then Haye - who is on his own- picks up the tripod to throw it at Charles. He exchanged punches with Charles and was on the backfoot, then shortly after that decides to throw the tripod at him

I never said a tripod was as dangerous as a knife, just that it was cowardly to use the tripod to attack Charles , which you are going out of your way to excuse. Yet you speak as if Chisora was the coward.

Also Haye hit Chisora flush on the jaw, while he had what looked like a beer bottle in his hand, and couldn't knock him out. Even if the twitter reports are accurate, Haye struck first.

In conclusion, while you seem keen to make feeble excuses for Haye, Haye acted disgracefully as well
Haye is a tosser, everyone knows that, every post pre-scrap by me about him states as much, but two fellas marched down there to fight him, two on one is cowardly.

Haye had every right to hit first, if a fella claims he's coming down there to kick your ass what are you supposed to do, stand there like an idiot out of some form of honour or chivalry, waiting for the first punch. That's retarded.
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 17:39   #66
Spazdarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZmO* View Post
It was definitely a glass bottle, you can hear it fall after he landed the punch. And you can see it here http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-injured.html

Tell that to Haye's manager who has a gash on his head.
Adam Booth is full of ****, he was just trying to put the blame/focus on Chisora.
19-02-2012, 17:43   #67
RiseToTheTop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintonious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseToTheTop View Post
Exactly. Just goes to show that when Chisora actually spat in Wladimirs face Wladimir was much closer to Chisora than Vitali.

Maybe if Vitali's "corner man" wasn't in Chisora's face 20 seconds before the bell sounded he wouldn't have had water on his face.
Chizora being close to Wladamir might have something to do with him waling over to their corner to intimidate him?
It was after the referee gave instructions and Wladimir was a good 2-3 feet closer to Chisora than Vitali.

Chisora was nowhere the Klitschko's corner. It was just the usual Klitschko tactics.
19-02-2012, 17:44   #68
nacho libre

Quote:
Haye is a tosser, everyone knows that, every post pre-scrap by me about him states as much, but two fellas marched down there to fight him, two on one is cowardly.

Haye had every right to hit first, if a fella claims he's coming down there to kick your ass what are you supposed to do, stand there like an idiot out of some form of honour or chivalry, waiting for the first punch. That's retarded.
It was never two on one at any stage. Haye fought with Charles separately. Charles was being held back by two people, while Haye attacked him with the tripod.
While Chisora did square up to Haye, the facts are Haye struck first and then used a tripod as a weapon, saying what Chisora might have done is pure speculation.
19-02-2012, 17:47   #69
BaZmO*

Quote:
Adam Booth is full of ****, he was just trying to put the blame/focus on Chisora.
What's that got to do with anything? You said, "Id hardly class a tripod as a weapon especially along the lines of a knife..." and I just proved to you that it is considered a weapon due to the fact that he injured someone with it.
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 19:03   #70
Discodog

I am amazed that everyone has fallen for this stunt. Haye v Chisora will now be big box office. It was all planned well in advance. It might even explain why Haye was there as a presenter. Chisora could of stayed in his seat. He could of been prevented from reaching Haye.

Meanwhile ringmaster Frank can act sanctimoniously & pretend that it had nothing to do with him

By the way if, as said during the build up, Klitscho's hands were taped with no one supervising from Chisora's side wouldn't that be grounds to have the result declared void.

Last edited by Discodog; 19-02-2012 at 19:07.
19-02-2012, 19:04   #71
Spazdarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZmO* View Post
What's that got to do with anything? You said, "Id hardly class a tripod as a weapon especially along the lines of a knife..." and I just proved to you that it is considered a weapon due to the fact that he injured someone with it.
I wasn't the first to mention the knife, I just stated it's hardly a fair comparison... throwing the first thing you can see in anger and actually carrying a weapon are two different things entirely. One is due to Haye being enraged and frustrated, the other is premeditated.

Booth wasn't badly injured, he was just playing it up to deflect the blame away from Haye. Thus him going on to claim he was bottled also.

Last edited by Spazdarn; 19-02-2012 at 19:08.
19-02-2012, 19:10   #72
Discodog

Quote:
I wasn't the first to mention the knife, I just stated it's hardly a fair comparison... throwing the first thing you can see in anger and actually carrying a weapon are two different things entirely. One is due to Haye being enraged and frustrated, the other is premeditated.
Haye wouldn't be stupid enough to properly hit someone whilst holding the neck of a bottle - he could of severely damaged his hand. There will be a long brooding build up to the fight & thousands of tickets will be sold.
Thanks from:
19-02-2012, 19:10   #73
Spazdarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho libre View Post
It was never two on one at any stage. Haye fought with Charles separately. Charles was being held back by two people, while Haye attacked him with the tripod.
While Chisora did square up to Haye, the facts are Haye struck first and then used a tripod as a weapon, saying what Chisora might have done is pure speculation.
So if I were to rant and rave about knocking you out, and get up in middle of press conference and then rush down towards you to do so, you'd wait for me to throw the first punch?
19-02-2012, 19:12   #74
Wild_Dogger

In the wise words of Mike Tyson :

"Well, fcuk it. It's a fight. So, whatever happens happens."
19-02-2012, 19:13   #75
plasmaguy

Quote:
Booth got the cut from Haye throwing the tripod, it's clear as day from the video if you watch it.

Haye also used a glass bottle, that's clear too.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion