This Ireland rapper show - Page 5 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-02-2012, 22:30   #61
monty_python

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
Hello black track suit girl!!
yeah, she was hot
anyone know who she was??
Advertisement
20-02-2012, 22:34   #62
cloptrop
Banned

Fair play to them they came across all right.
I was expecting alot of cringe. How does yer wans da let her go out with Redzer. The bleedin age of him compared to her. Hes like her aul fella.
Comparing yer man that died to tupac and biggie solely on the fact that he died young was completely farcical .
Im up for Redzer in the beef the other lads are a bit stupid. What colours do I have to wear to be in Redzers gang.
20-02-2012, 22:36   #63
Mr. Rager

Anyone watching RofT now? Those lads from Carlow who posted before on this forum are coming on in a minute, they're hilarious
Thanks from:
20-02-2012, 22:37   #64
P4DDY2K11

absolutely brutal program, showing that spanner siyo still livin in his ma's gaff at the age of 26 doesn't make IHH look any more appealing than it never was, I was really hoping this program would raise the popularity of IHH a bit more but with gimps like Miiselayneous or whatever the **** on it how could that happen?

the only half respectable looking people on it were nugget and redzer, the rest weren't worth interviewing imo.
(2) thanks from:
20-02-2012, 22:40   #65
leggit

I'm sorry but Irish Hip-Hop is a ridiculous concept and this show didn't do anything to help it I'm afraid!

Especially the "tell your ma she's a **** ride" bit that guy did at the end of the "battle", if that's Irish Hip-Hop then I'm good thanks....

On another note, what was with the guy redzer choosing between rap and work. Surely he could do both??? come on!!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-02-2012, 22:46   #66
conor.hogan.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4DDY2K11 View Post
absolutely brutal program, showing that spanner siyo still livin in his ma's gaff at the age of 26 doesn't make IHH look any more appealing than it never was, I was really hoping this program would raise the popularity of IHH a bit more but with gimps like Miiselayneous or whatever the **** on it how could that happen?

the only half respectable looking people on it were nugget and redzer, the rest weren't worth interviewing imo.
Leave big siyo alone. A lot of people still live at home at 25 especially now, and in fairness he was moving out.

As for Miiselayneous I thought she was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggit View Post
Especially the "tell your ma she's a **** ride" bit that guy did at the end of the "battle", if that's Irish Hip-Hop then I'm good thanks....
You clearly do not know what a battle is do you?

If some people had their way no one would rap or only people from the Bronx could rap.

Last edited by conor.hogan.2; 20-02-2012 at 22:50.
20-02-2012, 22:49   #67
cloptrop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggit View Post
I'm sorry but Irish Hip-Hop is a ridiculous concept and this show didn't do anything to help it I'm afraid!

On another note, what was with the guy redzer choosing between rap and work. Surely he could do both??? come on!!
Yeah that was the worst rap ever, Ill burn ye your mas a **** ride, something like that.
Im sure redzer will et a letter from the dole telling him he is supposed to be actively seeking employment. And to think I used to get me dole in that same post office redzer goes to . How ****in awesome is that . I think he wrote "be someone" about me.
20-02-2012, 22:53   #68
P4DDY2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by conor.hogan.2 View Post
Leave big siyo alone. A lot of people still live at home at 25 especially now, and in fairness he was moving out.

As for Miiselayneous i thought she was good.
siyo was a disgrace, couldn't rap for his breakfast and he sits there playin playstation all day and night at the age of 25, the lad would wanna fúck off and try get a job and miselayneous was horrible, she talked shít at that illiterate granny for 3 minutes straight and expected her to be able to understand it.

The ending credits song was good, i never disliked redzers music as much as most other irish rappers.
Thanks from:
20-02-2012, 22:58   #69
conor.hogan.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4DDY2K11 View Post
siyo was a disgrace, couldn't rap for his breakfast and he sits there playin playstation all day and night at the age of 25, the lad would wanna fúck off and try get a job and miselayneous was horrible, she talked shít at that illiterate granny for 3 minutes straight and expected her to be able to understand it.

The ending credits song was good, i never disliked redzers music as much as most other irish rappers.
Look up his music, he can certainly rap. He was moving out in fairness and he does work just not at that time like a lot of the country…
He is also funny as hell, he could be bigger than the rubberbandits or those lads from Carlow if he did that comedy style.

I thought she was good, to each their own.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-02-2012, 22:58   #70
cloptrop
Banned

Is this series or ws it a once off , Id love to see how syo reacts when he realises the fridge doesnt fill itself and there are things like bills,
He will probably try and create milk with hiphop.
He will write a cup of tea .
20-02-2012, 23:14   #71
conor.hogan.2

I thought you were mc dubh or some other failed rapper.

Turns out your just a well known troll - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...7&postcount=47
Thanks from:
20-02-2012, 23:17   #72
P4DDY2K11

Quote:

Turns out your just a well known troll - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...7&postcount=47
you didn't have to show us that post to tell us that man, he's already trolled here before on the over rated rappers thread if I'm not mistaken.
20-02-2012, 23:17   #73
cloptrop
Banned

Quote:

Calling someone a troll could get you an infraction conor, your so bad ass, **** the rules an all that .
If you dont like Irish rap dont listen to it, and if you dont like this thread dont read it.
20-02-2012, 23:19   #74
Boom_Bap

Please keep this on topic, no more back seat modding.
20-02-2012, 23:21   #75
bc dub

Didnt think it was all that bad to be honest. It is was it is and you either like it or you dont. TV-Wise I thought it was alright.

Personally I'm not a listener and it didnt make we want to as a genre, barring one or two. I thought temper-mental MissElayneous has some great lyrics, not bad for a poor girl from Finglas

Quote:
Nothing is real, nothing exists, Just a projection of your perception; A cerebral eclipse. Deepening determinedly, despite dangers depth
And the dude from cork that robbed nas's even tougher then dykes bit, had some good lyrics as well.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion