Stalking - Page 8 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-02-2012, 22:13   #106
hadepsx

'rustles in the bushes'
what you on about,there's no such thing as stalking
Advertisement
14-02-2012, 22:14   #107
Katgurl

Ok seriously

where the f*** is teddy?
14-02-2012, 22:20   #108
doomed
Closed Account

Text them back saying you welcome their call and that if they send bank account details they could win a holiday.
14-02-2012, 22:23   #109
bonzodog2

Depending on your phone, you could maybe give them a customized ringtone of a short mp3 of silence.
Thanks from:
14-02-2012, 22:29   #110
Gummy Panda
It rubs the lotion on the belly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgurl View Post
Ok seriously

where the f*** is teddy?
Probably dead...

... tired. Being stalked ain't easy
Advertisement
14-02-2012, 22:39   #111
hondasam
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheFiend View Post
It might sound stupid to some, but it really is so frustrating. My sympathy to Teddy.
Teddy is an attention whore, he is probably sitting back lapping this up.

Hey Ted
14-02-2012, 23:12   #112
HazDanz

I bet she has a little Teddy voodoo doll and is trying to have a romantic night in with it watching you've got mail. I know that's what I would do if I was a creepy committed stalker
14-02-2012, 23:19   #113
treborflynn

RIGHT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER, THEY CAN BLOCK THE NUMBER. HAD TO DO IT MYSELF CAUSE IM SUCH A SEXY FOCK.........
14-02-2012, 23:24   #114
paddyandy
Banned

You can gauge people well by knowing what they find funny .
Advertisement
15-02-2012, 06:04   #115
holystungun9

If you don't like it at least say it to my face! Yoohoo! I'm at the window.
Thanks from:
15-02-2012, 08:56   #116
RachaelVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgurl View Post
Ok seriously

where the f*** is teddy?
See, I'm not the only one, he's been desperately quiet, Teddy did she get to ya on Valentines? Did she skin ya and make herself a bunch of skin roses?

C'mon Tedster, let us all know she didn't got totally mental...

God lads, it's the valentines massacre all over again
15-02-2012, 09:08   #117
TeddyTedson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondasam View Post
Teddy is an attention whore, he is probably sitting back lapping this up.

Hey Ted
Hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelVO View Post
See, I'm not the only one, he's been desperately quiet, Teddy did she get to ya on Valentines? Did she skin ya and make herself a bunch of skin roses?

C'mon Tedster, let us all know she didn't got totally mental...

God lads, it's the valentines massacre all over again
Fortunately for me there's been no contact since...Unfortunately it makes the story kind of boring. I did nearly have a panic attack though at about 1am when I got a text but fortunately it was just from one of the lads drunk on a rant.

To be honest I wouldn't go to the gardai about much unless I really had to.
A last resort would be to change my number.
There seems to be a lot of nut jobs out there.
15-02-2012, 09:12   #118
xzanti

I had a jealous, crazy ex stalk me for about 6 months after a breakup.. I was 17 at the time and he was a complete pr1ck.. had to get a barring order on him after a while..

Luckily enough my next door neighbour was a Garda and he overheard some of the threats I was being subjected to in my garden from him.. So he stood as a witness for me when I went to report it.

He would do some seriously freaky sh1t to scare me.. including pulling up my Mother's flowers and arranging them like a wreath on the roof of our car.. moving our wheely bin around the back garden while we were sleeping at night, just let us know he'd been..

And of course the mandatory hang up phone calls.. We had to get a caller ID installed..

Oh he'd call to my Friends' houses when he couldn't get to me and tell them a load of lies about me bitching about them behind their backs etc.. just to try and turn them against me but thankfully they knew he was a screwball and didn't fall for it..

Also threatened to kill our dog and cat..

In a way I'm thankful that it happened as I am a much stronger person for it and I know the signs of a possessive, obsessive person early on and in relationships now.. it will never happen to me again.
(3) thanks from:
15-02-2012, 09:21   #119
TeddyTedson

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazDanz View Post
I bet she has a little Teddy voodoo doll and is trying to have a romantic night in with it watching you've got mail. I know that's what I would do if I was a creepy committed stalker
If I believed in voodoo and all that crap I'd be freaked out now after picking up an injury.
15-02-2012, 09:28   #120
TeddyTedson

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzanti View Post
I had a jealous, crazy ex stalk me for about 6 months after a breakup.. I was 17 at the time and he was a complete pr1ck.. had to get a barring order on him after a while..

Luckily enough my next door neighbour was a Garda and he overheard some of the threats I was being subjected to in my garden from him.. So he stood as a witness for me when I went to report it.

He would do some seriously freaky sh1t to scare me.. including pulling up my Mother's flowers and arranging them like a wreath on the roof of our car.. moving our wheely bin around the back garden while we were sleeping at night, just let us know he'd been..

And of course the mandatory hang up phone calls.. We had to get a caller ID installed..

Oh he'd call to my Friends' houses when he couldn't get to me and tell them a load of lies about me bitching about them behind their backs etc.. just to try and turn them against me but thankfully they knew he was a screwball and didn't fall for it..

Also threatened to kill our dog and cat..

In a way I'm thankful that it happened as I am a much stronger person for it and I know the signs of a possessive, obsessive person early on and in relationships now.. it will never happen to me again.
It seems to more blokes that do it then women.
I remember actually a girl who my sister was friends with being stalked by this bloke, who was badly obsessed by her.
He used to ring her landline and not hang up the phone so when she hung up he would still be on the line for a few mins so if she picked up again he'd try talk to her again. He also gave her little brother who didn't know any better letters to give to her. I'm not sure what happened in the end but I see the guy around the area a bit. He's a junkie.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion