Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-02-2012, 22:57   #16
Beffy

I got a pair of them last year in Ruby Rouge. Didnt get to try them on. I've wide feet and also a size 7. Havent worn them. They're too tight for me, they are now gathering dust
Advertisement
10-02-2012, 00:44   #17
Twee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbird View Post
right, i went to cinders and tried them on today.

they were a little tight but the girl in the shop said they mould to your feet shape - i was/am a little dubious - is that just sales patter? i have so many shoes that i cant wear because they are too tight.

also with them being plastic are they sweaty?

and one final questions, the floor in cinders is spongy so it makes the shoes fill more comfortable or are they actually comfortable

thanks -

EDIT just seen twee's post
I don't think they sweat any more than a faux leather pair of shoes. They do mould to your feet, in my experience, and are very comfortable. The sole is cushioned and they aren't really that high.

And the smell, oh the smell! Delicious! Like those old cup cake dolls.
Thanks from:
20-02-2012, 00:13   #18
Laman

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbird View Post
right, i went to cinders and tried them on today.
Hi Irishbird,

I am also looking for the Melissa shoes with the hearts on.
Can you remember what colours Cinders have? I am looking to get them in black but also looking for a older season's pair which were bright Pink with red hearts

Have been googling all day and I nearly got caught with a pair on ebay that turned out to be fakes!!!

Last edited by dudara; 20-02-2012 at 09:30. Reason: Quotation fixed
23-02-2012, 21:45   #19
Valentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laman View Post
Hi Irishbird,

I am also looking for the Melissa shoes with the hearts on.
Can you remember what colours Cinders have? I am looking to get them in black but also looking for a older season's pair which were bright Pink with red hearts

Have been googling all day and I nearly got caught with a pair on ebay that turned out to be fakes!!!
If you don't mind buying online, brandalley.co.uk occassionally have past season VW Melissa shoes on sale. You can sign up for free or get a member (like me) to invite you and you'll get £10 off your first order.
24-02-2012, 13:32   #20
John Mason
Hosted Moderator

HMod: PFJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThurstonWhore View Post
If you don't mind buying online, brandalley.co.uk occassionally have past season VW Melissa shoes on sale. You can sign up for free or get a member (like me) to invite you and you'll get £10 off your first order.
i hate webmarsall - that site is blocked in work

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion