Got to Dance - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-03-2012, 20:37   #16
leahyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential-Monke View Post
Just to bring this up to date, delighted for Prodijig. Watched it all day today, and they were the best throughout it, and well deserved the win. Fantastic stuff!
Delighted for them - their lead dancer is from up the road from me - don't know him or anything but he's from my area so it's great to see!
Advertisement
04-03-2012, 20:43   #17
xsiborg
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential-Monke View Post
Just to bring this up to date, delighted for Prodijig. Watched it all day today, and they were the best throughout it, and well deserved the win. Fantastic stuff!
spoilers woulda been nice, lol, i hadn't watched it yet as i was watching dancing on ice, but it was good too that they had a group win it this year as well as the fact it wasnt a kid, not to take from akai last year but the cutesy kids like sweet surprise (as undoubtedly talented as she is), it's just too much for them and the 250k goes a lot more deserving to a group that'll make a lot more use of it and are committed to it as a career as opposed to just a talent.
04-03-2012, 21:35   #18
Mc Love

Anyone else have problems calling the number for vote?
05-03-2012, 12:33   #19
JP Liz V1

Prodijig have been crowned winners of Got To Dance 2012
07-03-2012, 14:35   #20
blueruin

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8GHOTI View Post

My favourite audition so far though was FMC from Dublin. He wasn't the best dancer in the competition but definitely has some moves.
It was just his personally & enthusiasm that made it. It just went out and gave it loads.

He was on the late late the other day. The guy is incredibly likeable. He's just so frickin' nice.
Advertisement
27-04-2013, 01:56   #21
M three

Prodijig are in the Olympia in Dublin tomorrow night, if anyone wants a ticket let me know!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion