Barber in Dublin City? - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

17-01-2012, 20:40   #31
slavetothegrind

not quite in town but at the walkinstown roundabout upstairs across the roundabout from the kestrel is a damn good barber.

Not the cheapest at 15 but he is a proper time served barber not the six week course in blade numbers you get a lot of now

You get your hair washed for that, which was a surprise, first time since me mammy for me i think!!!!

Nice waiting room with tv and papers and bul****ting with the other waiting customers
Advertisement
17-01-2012, 20:47   #32
A V A
Banned

Send a message via MSN to A V A
the westend barbers in blanch is worth the trip aswell, well groomed and time spent thats if your ever in the blanchardstown shopping centre
23-01-2012, 20:13   #33
kopvill

i just started going to a place called eds its on the luas line just up from the jarvis stop ,great cut,chat and above all they only charge 9.50 it helps there are 4 barbers there so the waiting time isnt too long either
top job
04-03-2012, 00:40   #34
noodler

Does anyone know the price of a dry cut (minus the wash in the Merchant Barbers?)

Someone said above the wash and cut was 18 so i would assume 13-ish?

I am going into town on a Sunday and would like to try somewhere other than Grafton barbers (On Grafton St which is closed anyway)
04-03-2012, 01:04   #35
robertpatterson

The Classic on capel st is an excellent barber think hes a tenner or less
Advertisement
14-03-2012, 20:27   #36
Mace Windu

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodler View Post
Does anyone know the price of a dry cut (minus the wash in the Merchant Barbers?)

Someone said above the wash and cut was 18 so i would assume 13-ish?
Yesterday it was 20 for wash & cut, if that helps at all ))) The quality was great though.
15-03-2012, 12:09   #37
Love2love

Send a message via Skype™ to Love2love
Twas just having a conversation about Barbers with my brother there a few mins ago. He swears by Morgan 4 Men in Clanbrassil Street. I think its about 18 yoyos but himself and my other half wouldnt go anywhere else
Thread Closed