Banking365 online makeover thoughts?? - Page 9 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-12-2011, 09:35   #121
dimma02

again slow as f**k this morning will be phoning them soon again on this,,what a crap site it is, i cannot use it if it is this slow,,anyone else having same issues this morning with it, was ok last night late but slow again now!!!!
Advertisement
09-12-2011, 09:37   #122
dimma02

slow slow slow, please all get onto phone banking and complain, this is so bad it is not funny at this stage!!!!!! was ok late last night, today it is so slow again, what the hell is up with this site.
09-12-2011, 10:12   #123
dimma02

waiting 1o minutes so far to get through to complain for second day running and its the weekend too,,so managed to get through and usual answers, IT working on except they say its all IT systems today, i said it smells of not enough server space, new day and it falls down as everyone in work checking banking, late in evening ok because noone checking!!! what the hell is up with bank of Ireland!!!!! anyway I am getting sick of ranting about this crappy new site, totally terrible.!!!!
09-12-2011, 10:42   #124
trying to cram

I have tried to log in a good five times today. When I have put in my password code etc, it starts all over again and I have to log in. What is with big organisations in this country. Forget trying to custom build your own site - it doesnt work - just buy the damn software, it will be tried and tested, so will have to work - it will be cheaper and the company can customise instead. What a waste of money and an inconvenience to the customers.
09-12-2011, 10:45   #125
Ste.phen

It has made me nostalgic for the days of dial-up internet though
Advertisement
09-12-2011, 10:46   #126
trying to cram

Heres an idea - but back the old one and you can mess around on your new system behind the scenes for the next five years and then try again.
09-12-2011, 11:25   #127
BuffyBot
Administrator

Threads merged
09-12-2011, 11:51   #128
Truckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowtrout View Post
How is having to go through three screens instead of one when making a payment an improvement? Or the fact that the payee is displayed instead of the account details. I'm the payee on all my accounts so a drop down list of my name is hardly an improvement if I don't know which account is which.
When I do any of that stuff I see account names. And the quick transfer box makes transfers much easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copacetic View Post
Agreed, it's a bit worrying when someone who does this for a living thinks its an improvement. I'm concerned the designers of BOI site are clapping each other on the back when it's probably cost a fortune and made no real difference except for not being tested properly and frsh look with a poor UI design adding extra screens and drop down menus when previously it worked better. I've been with them since the token days and it's hardly changed in all those years.

The old one wasn't clunky, it just looked clunky, they've made it look nicer but less user friendly. Pretty much the opposite of what the priority should have been.
The old one made no sense. If you actually think back to the process of previous bank transfers, you'll see how unintuitive the navigation and forms used for it were. It just "worked" for you because you had learned where everything was and didn't notice how stupid it was.
09-12-2011, 13:43   #129
NIMAN

I just entered my details, correctly, and its told me they are wrong. From experience in the past, I don't want to try again as they are strict about locking you out and its a handling to get a new login.

There used to be a UK and RoI login, now there is no sign of it being separate.

Anyone know if both sets of customers just login on the one now?
Advertisement
09-12-2011, 13:53   #130
connman

Finally seems to be up and running now. Just did some transfers and they all went throuogh quickly without any problems.
09-12-2011, 13:57   #131
kleefarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by connman View Post
Finally seems to be up and running now. Just did some transfers and they all went throuogh quickly without any problems.
Yes, I had no problems this morning either.
09-12-2011, 13:57   #132
SW
Join the Dark Side. We have coffee!

Send a message via MSN to SW Send a message via Skype™ to SW
Same here, seems to be running a reasonable speed now.
09-12-2011, 14:00   #133
goldenhoarde

it kinda worked for me yesterday but was dog dog slow. That was after logging in about 10 times only to be booted out anything i clicked on anything

Looked okay to me but i didn't get to do anything like move money etc have some of that to do next week so hopefully the gremlins will be sorted by then!

That i suppose is the acid test !!!!
09-12-2011, 14:04   #134
Glebee

s

Last edited by Glebee; 09-12-2011 at 14:05. Reason: Sorry Guys, wrong thread
09-12-2011, 15:24   #135
copacetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckle View Post

The old one made no sense. If you actually think back to the process of previous bank transfers, you'll see how unintuitive the navigation and forms used for it were. It just "worked" for you because you had learned where everything was and didn't notice how stupid it was.
unintuitive!? All your possible transfer/payment destinations were on a single page. You just clicked the radio button next to correct one and typed in the amount. It couldn't have been more intuitive and simple!
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion