Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

09-12-2011, 14:07   #751
gudede

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodin_ View Post
Fair enough then Derek. It's just that the way some posters go on you'd swear they were millionaires raking in the dough. Very low success rate on the advice given here I'm sure you'll admit. Apologies if I caused any offence. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Also tomorrow, Brisbane v Melbourne Heart. Brisbane doing bril in Oz league, unbeaten at home, winning 4 and drawing 1, scoring 16 goals and conceding only 2. Melbourne have away record of 1-2-2, scoring 6 and conceding 8. Brisbane -1 @ evens looks good

That's what was posted...Looks good means that he taught given the home form of Brisbane and the away form of Melbourne he taught -1 @ evens looked a good value bet IN HIS MIND. He was nice enough to post up his taughts. It's up to us then to take what he said, review it and then MAKE UP OUR MINDS. He never once said this Brisbane are a sure winner against Melbourne, or called himself a so-called "expert"

Where you have stated This forum should be for giving out genuine advice to punters. Here is a 100% sure bet - Madrid will beat Barcelona in El Classico this weekend.You can put your house on it. If Madrid don't win or if it's a draw, I will leave this forum forever. But that won't happen. Deal? Do you realise that Bara are one of the best football teams ever to play the game, there not Galway UTD (Sorry Galway fan's but he had a hard year) To even come out with a 100% sure bet in this match is stupid. I hope Real don't win now so we can ban you
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
09-12-2011, 14:14   #752
TiltedBrain

Quote:
Fair enough then Derek. It's just that the way some posters go on you'd swear they were millionaires raking in the dough. Very low success rate on the advice given here I'm sure you'll admit. Apologies if I caused any offence. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
I've got a fairly good success rate partly thanks to this thread, just looking at my bet365 records there, I've about tripled my invested in terms of depositing 720 euros, withdrawing 2057 euros,

I'll get ya screen shots when i'm home.

BTW your names not Coughlan by any chance?
09-12-2011, 14:50   #753
Derek!

I wont be doin many bets this weekend so I went for this ridiculous one for the craic.

€20 returns €113
09-12-2011, 14:55   #754
Srooney03

Here is a 100% sure bet - Madrid will beat Barcelona

Barcelona has seven wins and three draws against only one loss to Madrid in all competitions under Pep

Of course Mourinho could park the bus and grind out a win but i think to call it SURE BET is comical.
09-12-2011, 14:55   #755
Headshot

R Van Persie to score in 90 minutes and Arsenal to win the match 6/5 is a pretty interesting bet

He's on fire at the moment and Arsenal are all rested up for the match too
Advertisement
09-12-2011, 15:00   #756
Srooney03

Torquay at 5/6 win later are very tempting
09-12-2011, 15:45   #757
Warper

The bet of the weekend to me looks like Charlton away to Walsall at 5-6.

Serie A looks bright this weekend too with Lazio away to Lecce @ 10-11, Milan away to Bologna @ 1-2 and Udinese at home to Chievo @ 1-2.

There aint many times you see Barca at 2-1 for a match so that has to be taken as well in the game of the weekend.

Other notables are West Ham away to Reading @ 7-4. They play much better away from Upton Park.
09-12-2011, 15:57   #758
Headshot

Gone for Jones to be booked anytime for Schalke 13/8

He's only back from a suspension which was caused by 5 yellow cards

Its a bit dodgy betting on him for this game because I dont know can Herta cause Schalke trouble
09-12-2011, 15:57   #759
Suarezistheman

Quote:
Look - we can post ludicrous bets here all day long and say things like Brisbane are a sure winner against Melbourne, but the truth is it's all a bunch of shiite talk. The pearls of wisdom from the so-called "experts" on this forum are no better than the opinion of the drunk guy at the bar.

This forum should be for giving out genuine advice to punters. Here is a 100% sure bet - Madrid will beat Barcelona in El Classico this weekend.You can put your house on it. If Madrid don't win or if it's a draw, I will leave this forum forever. But that won't happen. Deal?
Pal if you don't like it around here what exactly are you doing here? Some of the tips & info here is second to none. You take the info, put it with your own & see if it's a sound bet. It's your cash to lose. Your negative attitude is no good to anyone
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
09-12-2011, 16:05   #760
hefferboi

Quote:
Explain how I'm trolling. The truth hurts, doesn't it? Read back over the suggestions on the last 5 pages. How many of them were successful? ZERO. Nobody here has a clue, gambling away their dole money. A bookies' dream.
I said CSKA Moscow looked good against Inter and they won so..
09-12-2011, 16:09   #761
bradlente

Can anyone see a market up for players to be booked in WBA Wigan?Theres talk of both Odemwingie and Long starting which if is the case I can see them causing a lot of trouble for both Alcaraz and Caldwell.
09-12-2011, 16:24   #762
Goldcupfav

Braga (-1) at 21/20 on 365 looks a very decent bet tonight. Braga have covered the (-1) in 4/5 home games this season in the league. Their other result was a 1-1 draw at home to Benfica. Pacos de Ferreira have scored two goals away from home this season and have let in 10 in their 5 games.
09-12-2011, 16:29   #763
Headshot

Iv read that Braga are missing players

Make sure on them before ya commit
(2) thanks from:
09-12-2011, 16:37   #764
Luap

Norwich V Newcastle

Expecting goals here. Newcastle missing defenders S Taylor & Coloccini, and defensive midfielder Tiote is not expected to be back. Newcastle's defence has been fairly solid this year, but I think I am right in saying the back 4 were ever-presents, and so to now miss arguably their 2 best defenders is a big blow.

Some stats:
-In Norwich's 7 home games, there have been 22 goals.
-In their last 3 homes, there were 12 goals – For 6, Against 6.
-Norwich have yet to keep a clean sheet in 14 games.
-Both teams to score has landed in 12 of the 14 games.
-Failed to shut out QPR, Sunderland, Swansea & WBA - all struggling for goals this season.
-After opening clean sheets away to QPR & Sunderland, Newcastle have failed to have a shut out in their last 5, with both teams to score landing in all 5.

Over 2.5 (8/11) and both teams to score (4/7) look to be solid bets.
(2) thanks from:
09-12-2011, 16:44   #765
awhir

Send a message via MSN to awhir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldcupfav View Post
Braga (-1) at 21/20 on 365 looks a very decent bet tonight. Braga have covered the (-1) in 4/5 home games this season in the league. Their other result was a 1-1 draw at home to Benfica. Pacos de Ferreira have scored two goals away from home this season and have let in 10 in their 5 games.
I went for Braga to win to nil @ 2.10 . Braga have one of the best defenses in the league while Ferreira have only scored 2 goals in there last 5 away match's

edit : if only i had seen headshots post earlier , here's hoping
Thread Closed