Your Random Skyrim Moments - Page 9 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-02-2012, 13:01   #121
yimrsg

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank_inferno View Post
Shame as thats probably half of Dawnstars population!
Yeah I haven't become Thane there yet and I wonder if any of the dead were meant to give me a quest to fulfil that.
I fast-traveled back there on a quest for the companions and another dragon attacked me there, luckily this time it only killed a few guardsmen. I might just stop visiting it as I seem to be a harbinger of dragons.
Advertisement
29-02-2012, 13:16   #122
faceman
Category Moderator

Not sure if this is random of the way its supposed to be but anyway.

Had to do some mission with one of the shipping companies in Windhelm. So basically i hop on this boat as we have to attack some bloodhoarkers [sic]. The boat takes me to the far north east of the map. On arrival they tell me to go on ahead to the island while they hold tight. I swim to this snowy island enter a cave and kill everyone.

On leaving the island everything is blowing up. The lads on boats have suddenly got cruise missiles and are bomboarding it. With me still on it. After working out the pattern I head back to the boat to be told thanks buddy. I'm brought back to Windhelm and the mission ends.

Nothing odd so far. So then after the mission I fast travel to the island. This is where things get weird. There is no one anyway on the island or its surround yet the cruise missiles are still falling all over the shop. Serious its like an illegal missile rave in some barn in the countryside. So I go for a swim to see whats in the surrounding area. The water is very deep and dark. And the island is is surrounded by an invisible wall. Fast travel isnt allowed ("You cannot fast travel from this location") and Lydia disappears.

Meanwhile the explosions keep going and I'm stuck, forever.

I reloaded from a previous save point.

Odd. Just odd.
(2) thanks from:
04-03-2012, 20:19   #123
Zomg Okay

Left the inn at Rorikstead and met a challenger. He said he'd heard I was an accomplished mage and challenged me to a fight. He was pretty tough and I enjoyed the fight.

What I thought was hilarious though was that he kept giving out to me, accusing me of cheating and making condescending comments about how a magic duel is supposed to work.

...If I want to use my sword, I'll use my bloody sword.
Thanks from:
04-03-2012, 20:52   #124
P4DDY2K11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomg Okay View Post
Left the inn at Rorikstead and met a challenger. He said he'd heard I was an accomplished mage and challenged me to a fight. He was pretty tough and I enjoyed the fight.

What I thought was hilarious though was that he kept giving out to me, accusing me of cheating and making condescending comments about how a magic duel is supposed to work.

...If I want to use my sword, I'll use my bloody sword.
I came across him as well, i cut his head off with an axe, he killed me a few times before it though.
08-03-2012, 13:51   #125
Zomg Okay

Advertisement
09-03-2012, 05:09   #126
dead one
Banned

Have any of you tried skyrim high resolution texture pack? It looks fvcking Real. Yesterday i killed three dragons at same time at the same place. Ancient, elder and frost dragon. See the difference

Last edited by dead one; 09-03-2012 at 05:15.
15-03-2012, 09:52   #127
Duggy747

Didn't happen on my version on Skyrim but a mate's since his was crashing and needed my help to fix it.

So, I do a few tweaks and play the game running around in the wilderness to see if it would crash on him.

Next thing I see a shadow going over me, I immediately assume it's a dragon, I look up and realise it's a horse falling from the sky

Hit the ground pretty hard, too. I don't think it lived.
(2) thanks from:
26-03-2012, 14:23   #128
Donnielighto

I was fast travelling to an area near dawnstar for a quest. When I arrived outside a dungeon i had cleared two dead dragur just appear underneath the horse. Then i hear a dragon.

Head out as far as it to see if i can get its soul. Turns out this frost dragon is having it out with a giant and mammoth. that old orc dude is getting getting involved too. Well between the orc and dragon the giant gets downed and then i go to fight the orc who i thought was a mate but wanted to fight me to the death. Shadowmere, lydia and my atronach are taking shots at the dragon and by the time ive dealt with the orc im pretty jacked.

I hope on my horse to get away from dragon who is about to kill me. Peggin it up the coast i come across a sabre cat, frost troll and a group of bandits fighting two giants and one or two mammoths. When all of these start at me with the dragon still following i didnt want to hang around when i saw a military cmap. Went up thinking these lads will be good help when a blood dragon is there.

Turns out the second dragon had been there before i arrived so now ive got bandits, sabrecats, frost trolls, giants, mammoths and two dragons all hostile and close.

I ran up a rock outcrop and started raining down arrows with lydia while my atronach peppered the area with fireballs. In the confusion i also managed to aggro the imperials so i have to mop up every who didnt kill each other. Managed to down the both dragon souls though so ended well. I was running on very little mana/stamina/health for a long oul while though
(3) thanks from:
26-03-2012, 16:12   #129
Zomg Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnielighto View Post
I was fast travelling to an area near dawnstar for a quest. When I arrived outside a dungeon i had cleared two dead dragur just appear underneath the horse. Then i hear a dragon.

Head out as far as it to see if i can get its soul. Turns out this frost dragon is having it out with a giant and mammoth. that old orc dude is getting getting involved too. Well between the orc and dragon the giant gets downed and then i go to fight the orc who i thought was a mate but wanted to fight me to the death. Shadowmere, lydia and my atronach are taking shots at the dragon and by the time ive dealt with the orc im pretty jacked.

I hope on my horse to get away from dragon who is about to kill me. Peggin it up the coast i come across a sabre cat, frost troll and a group of bandits fighting two giants and one or two mammoths. When all of these start at me with the dragon still following i didnt want to hang around when i saw a military cmap. Went up thinking these lads will be good help when a blood dragon is there.

Turns out the second dragon had been there before i arrived so now ive got bandits, sabrecats, frost trolls, giants, mammoths and two dragons all hostile and close.

I ran up a rock outcrop and started raining down arrows with lydia while my atronach peppered the area with fireballs. In the confusion i also managed to aggro the imperials so i have to mop up every who didnt kill each other. Managed to down the both dragon souls though so ended well. I was running on very little mana/stamina/health for a long oul while though
Now that's a story to tell the grandkids.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
29-05-2012, 17:12   #130
promethius42
Banned

I remember when I started the quest where you go to the thalmor dinner and you have to give up all your clothes and weapons, as soon as I had given them up a dragon appears so I have nothing to throw at the the dragons as all I had was low level shouts, i have to rely on the city guard of solitude to kill this dragon. Needless to say by the end of it most of the towns guard were dead.
03-06-2012, 00:18   #131
i am an onion

Quote:
Originally Posted by promethius42 View Post
I remember when I started the quest where you go to the thalmor dinner and you have to give up all your clothes and weapons, as soon as I had given them up a dragon appears so I have nothing to throw at the the dragons as all I had was low level shouts, i have to rely on the city guard of solitude to kill this dragon. Needless to say by the end of it most of the towns guard were dead.
Haha, the EXACT same thing happened to me.

I thought it was awesome!
13-06-2012, 17:02   #132
Battleflag

Got 100% in the game a few days ago, first time playing an Elder Scrolls game and loved every minute of it. First time getting a platinum trophy on the playstation too!

Looking forward to the DLC now!
Thanks from:
14-06-2012, 13:37   #133
Killergamer97

Gerda the cleaner in dragonsreach sent hired thugs after me!WTF?!!!
14-06-2012, 15:00   #134
Zomg Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killergamer97 View Post
Gerda the cleaner in dragonsreach sent hired thugs after me!WTF?!!!
Did you steal anything in Dragon's Reach? Hit her with a sword? Pick her pocket? Anything along those lines and they'll send thugs after you after awhile.
14-06-2012, 15:36   #135
swiftblade

Was brawling with the guy who runs the stables in Riften, when he suddenly decides, mid fight, to take out a sword. Guards come running over and kill him. Not a clue why he done it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion