Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Daily warns of bad weather

• 27-10-2011 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

REVEALED: WORST WINTER EVER ON WAY TO DONEGAL AS -20C TO HIT COUNTY

you have to love their dramatic headlines they do try hard to put the fear of god in you lol

according to real weather forecasters it will be a largely mild winter with some ground frost and mostly dry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

rag of a "news" site, on par with the s*n

delete the link before a mod does though there was a fair bit of talk about that s(h)ite over the last wee while and all links are being snipped (for good reason)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭North_West_Art

I found James Madden's youtube channel with reasons he thinks that this year will be bad again. (he is the guy from Exacta weather) It covers everything from the Gulf Stream to the Icelandic volcanoes.. I hope he's wrong, I think I might get snow tyres today just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭firemansam4

The postman guy from Ballybofey who predicted the last 2 years weather being real bad reckons this year will not be as bad, and milder in comparison to the last 2 years.
    He studies the behaviour of animals and plants to determine the nature of the weather mostly in the Blue Stack Mountains.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

The postman guy from Ballybofey who predicted the last 2 years weather being real bad reckons this year will not be as bad, and milder in comparison to the last 2 years.
    He studies the behaviour of animals and plants to determine the nature of the weather mostly in the Blue Stack Mountains.

don't forget thats the same lad who said we'd get a real good summer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I found James Madden's youtube channel with reasons he thinks that this year will be bad again. (he is the guy from Exacta weather) It covers everything from the Gulf Stream to the Icelandic volcanoes.. I hope he's wrong, I think I might get snow tyres today just in case.

James Madden is a chancer
    according to him we should be up to our knees in snow already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,759 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Donegal Daily articles and links to same are not to be mentioned on this forum.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement