Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pics of your stretched ears

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

I aint no woman!

omg gold hoops in a 4 year old boy

you where scum lmao :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I aint no woman!
    Double negative... So you are???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Getting my ears pierced later this week, then I'm gonna start stretching them. Looking forward to it, I only have 4 piercings so far (3 in my lower lip and my septum).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I must take a photo of my stretched lobes! I haven't done anything with them in years, I forget that I can. I have kaos plugs in at the moment, and they're about .5mm smaller than my shiny double-flared plugs so I never wear the shiny ones. Must get looking at BAF :D

can we get some people to post some pics of the plugs they love the most in the whole world,either ones they have allready or ones they wish to buy in the future

• Advertisement

These are on my wishlist at the moment,id really love to have them for haloween but i cant afford any more plugs for a while,ill definately get them when i can and keep them for next year!

2ia8s60.jpg

These are the 4mm black front glass plugs im wearing at the moment while im sizing up,the flare on the front is 6mm,they are ok for now,only need to wear them for 2 - 3 months

2e3353l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

My collection of 25mm plugs, old labret pieces and conch pins.

184038_263691750307653_198908203452675_1098806_7766967_n.jpeg

very nice collection Will,i bet that cost u a few quid

1 single blue earskin,i guess you lost the other one,bummer lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Yup and a spectrolite tear drop too :'( Been collecting em and stuff for a while so haven't seen the money mount up but there's a fair whack of money in them there alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

CyberJuice wrote: »
    These are on my wishlist at the moment,id really love to have them for haloween but i cant afford any more plugs for a while,ill definately get them when i can and keep them for next year!

2ia8s60.jpg

They're amazing! Must own!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

Here are my tiny ones :D
    12mm and 6mm.
    Got a 10mm on the other lobe.

a1447f4a.jpg

Advertisement