Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-10-2011, 21:57   #31
Cupcake_Crisis

New 16mm's. Bling!

(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
20-10-2011, 22:33   #32
Atavan-Halen
He Touched My Breast!!

Blingin'!

I have those plugs in 8mm
20-10-2011, 23:16   #33
Cupcake_Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by atavan-halen View Post
Blingin'!

I have those plugs in 8mm
You should wear them and stad next to me, it will be like my plugs gave birth to yours
Thanks from:
21-10-2011, 19:47   #34
CyberJuice

I like them plugs,very pretty and girly cupcake,where did u get them?wish my ears where big enough to have a nice size hole on show but im only an amateur
21-10-2011, 19:50   #35
hdowney

couple qs, what are double flared plugs. how the heck do you start from an ear piercing to stretching?!?
Advertisement
21-10-2011, 19:58   #36
CyberJuice

ok..

a flared plug is a plug that has a flare or a lip on it,rather then just a flat round bar that goes straight through the ear,the lip serves the purpose of making sure the jewelery stays in the ear and doesnt fall out,u can get single flair,which has just 1 lip on the front and a clasp or o-ring on the back..

double flare plugs can be tricky to get into your ears as they wil lstretch ur ears trying to get them in and some people can never get double flared plugs into ur ears,depends how stretchy they are

there is many ways to start stretching ur ear,myself i was at 2mm when i was pierced,after 3 months i went out and bought a 2.5mm piece or jewelery,i lubed up my ear and the jewelery and i slid it in,it went in fairly easy..

if you dont want to do this you could use a taper,google tapers and youll see what they look like
21-10-2011, 20:00   #37
Atavan-Halen
He Touched My Breast!!

Double flared jewellery looks like this

Whereas single flare will only have one curved edge

You can stretch your ears by using tapers, bondage tape or weights.
21-10-2011, 20:01   #38
hdowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberJuice View Post
ok..

a flared plug is a plug that has a flare or a lip on it,rather then just a flat round bar that goes straight through the ear,the lip serves the purpose of making sure the jewelery stays in the ear and doesnt fall out,u can get single flair,which has just 1 lip on the front and a clasp or o-ring on the back..

double flare plugs can be tricky to get into your ears as they wil lstretch ur ears trying to get them in and some people can never get double flared plugs into ur ears,depends how stretchy they are

there is many ways to start stretching ur ear,myself i was at 2mm when i was pierced,after 3 months i went out and bought a 2.5mm piece or jewelery,i lubed up my ear and the jewelery and i slid it in,it went in fairly easy..

if you dont want to do this you could use a taper,google tapers and youll see what they look like
i have basic ear percing - pierced when i was four using a gun!
21-10-2011, 21:20   #39
CyberJuice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdowney View Post
i have basic ear percing - pierced when i was four using a gun!
99 percent of people that stretch will tell you to never stretch a gunned pierceing,this is because of the trauma the blunt gun does to the skin in ur ear that surrounds the piercing. you should let that hole close up,or just take out your jewelery and forget about that hole, go to a proper tattoo/piercing place and get them to pierce you with a needel,it really is best for stretching

you can go to a piercing place and some will pierce you at bigger sizes, so you could start out at 3mm or 4mm rather then the usual 1.6mm or 2mm that most studios pierce regular people at.id recomend to get pierced at as big a size as possible so you will be at your goal size sooner

check out bodyartfoms.com they have a forum there with loads of advice and they sell really nice jewelery
Advertisement
21-10-2011, 21:30   #40
hdowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberJuice View Post
99 percent of people that stretch will tell you to never stretch a gunned pierceing,this is because of the trauma the blunt gun does to the skin in ur ear that surrounds the piercing. you should let that hole close up,or just take out your jewelery and forget about that hole, go to a proper tattoo/piercing place and get them to pierce you with a needel,it really is best for stretching

you can go to a piercing place and some will pierce you at bigger sizes, so you could start out at 3mm or 4mm rather then the usual 1.6mm or 2mm that most studios pierce regular people at.id recomend to get pierced at as big a size as possible so you will be at your goal size sooner

check out bodyartfoms.com they have a forum there with loads of advice and they sell really nice jewelery

only problem is these holes will take FOREVER to close up. like seriously years (also anoyingly my career asperations don't do piercings of any kind. but so want stretchies)
21-10-2011, 21:49   #41
Raze_them_all
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdowney View Post
only problem is these holes will take FOREVER to close up. like seriously years (also anoyingly my career asperations don't do piercings of any kind. but so want stretchies)
You're a chef right, one my ex's was and she had 10-12's. You should be grand
21-10-2011, 21:57   #42
hdowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze_them_all View Post
You're a chef right, one my ex's was and she had 10-12's. You should be grand
i will be eventually. i am in college at the moment, and both my college and prospective work exp place say NO piercings. i have my ears (norm at the mo), tragus, eyebrow and labret at the mo
21-10-2011, 21:59   #43
Raze_them_all
Closed Account

you're grand she had multiple ears, lip, chest etc.
21-10-2011, 22:00   #44
hdowney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze_them_all View Post
you're grand she had multiple ears, lip, chest etc.
yea i just think for the next two years it'l be clear retainers all the way
21-10-2011, 22:01   #45
Raze_them_all
Closed Account

and blowjobs for head chef/ health inspecters

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size