This discussion forum is about Japanese culture, economics, politics, business, banking, establishing credit, employment and job hunting, real estate, education, film, TV, entertainment, sports, humour, etc. (including emigrating from Ireland to Japan). It should be noted that there is a separate forum for the Japanese language here. There is also a forum for the discussion of Anime & Manga here.
Irish citizens, as well as Irish expats are welcome to participate in discussions, as are Japanese citizens or enthusiasts that would enjoy the flavour of an Irish hosted forum about Japan.
Boards.ie Policies and Practices:
- No advertising, spamming, or pornography.
- No trolling, flaming, or personal abuse (i.e., challenge the post, not the poster).
- No feeding the trolls (or thanking the trolls, which is just another way of feeding them).
- No backseat modding. If you feel a person or post violates boards.ie policies (or this charter), click the report button [!] in the lower left hand corner of their post, and state your reasons in the report window provided when it opens. Discussing someone’s behaviour and posting it on a thread in this forum is an example of back seat modding.
- No thread spoiling. Although humour is welcome, please stay reasonably on thread topic.
- No off topic threads (must pertain to Japan).
- No excessively long quotes. Short quotes may be used, but long quotes should be linked and not shown.
- No illegal recommendations regarding entry, overstay, action within, or exiting Japan.