2012? any opinions on what may occur? - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-12-2011, 15:37   #16
Armada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen View Post
Considering the fact that the 2012 was miscalculated, and is actually 2220, it's hilarious to hear all the sprititual 'experts' predictions.
I haven't heard that before?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
08-12-2011, 15:35   #17
Omentum

2012 will happen in 2012. Whatever is supposed to happen has already been in the process of happening for millions of years. It will be nothing tactile, rather a milestone/marker in the evolution of the universe.
07-01-2012, 03:48   #18
canbai

2012 MESSAGE OF LOVE Princess Kaoru Nakamaru in Japan

Last edited by canbai; 07-01-2012 at 04:03.
15-01-2012, 20:59   #19
lolo62

my understanding if i piece all the info ive heard over the last while is that its basically an alignment of the planets...something to do with the galactic equator...the whole galaxy is moving through a more high energy or high vibrational part if the universe

how this effects us is our energy increases, meaning that we cannot hold onto things that dont serve us any more (hence the breakdown of pretty much everything at the moment) and we are processing/evolving at a faster rate than ever before

the problem with it is that it has been adopted by all kinds of new-age philosophies and groups (which i belive are just new religions) to validate a kind of spiritual narcissism that promotes the same kind of dangerous thinking that religions have been doing for centuries

its an opportunity for growth and expansion spiritually of the human race but until people step into their personal power take full responsibility for everything in their own lives nothing will change on the whole...i hold the vision for love and peace though!
Thanks from:
17-01-2012, 00:39   #20
Northclare
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by canbai View Post
Mankind is about to be ushered into Lifechanyuan Era that will span a thousand years(the real millennium).There are mainly eight major identifying brands for Lifechanyuan Era:
(1). The disappearance of state, religion, political party, and family life;
(2). The absence of court, judge, and lawyers;
(3). The absence of constitution, law, statutes, commandment, and dharma, there will be only values of Lifechanyuan;
(4). Instead of following constitution, laws, statutes, commandment, and dharma as the norm for behavior, people take sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, honesty, diligence, and harmony as the guideline for words and behaviors;
(5). The disappearance of war, diseases, hunger, and crime;
(6). Man will shift from the pursuit of material comfort to the pursuit of spiritual satisfaction;
(7). The production and life of man all over the world will be uniformly steered by sages and managed by wise men;
(8). Man will coexist harmoniously with other advanced LIFE of the universe and nature in an orderly manner.
If only more people thought like you things would be much better but It's good to have a consciousness and awareness such as yours John Moriarty had a similar dream to yours and I read his books a lot how many of us set foot on the earth and walk beautifully on it .......
Thanks from:
Advertisement
17-01-2012, 21:11   #21
strobe

Quote:
Mankind is about to be ushered into Lifechanyuan Era that will span a thousand years(the real millennium).There are mainly eight major identifying brands for Lifechanyuan Era:
(3). The absence of constitution, law, statutes, commandment, and dharma, there will be only values of Lifechanyuan;
(4). Instead of following constitution, laws, statutes, commandment, and dharma as the norm for behavior, people take sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, honesty, diligence, and harmony as the guideline for words and behaviors;
(6). Man will shift from the pursuit of material comfort to the pursuit of spiritual satisfaction;
(7). The production and life of man all over the world will be uniformly steered by sages and managed by wise men;
(8). Man will coexist harmoniously with other advanced LIFE of the universe and nature in an orderly manner.
FYP.

Ni Dios Ni Amo man.
19-01-2012, 13:22   #22
Northclare
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe View Post
Quote:
FYP.

Ni Dios Ni Amo man.
I like the way you crossed out no 7 as we don't need man made guidance were all different one won't buy a gold fish as a pet and let it share a tank with ferocious predators....organised governments and religious hierarchy was tried for centuries and it always ended in calamity then another is in its place.....

Last edited by Northclare; 19-01-2012 at 13:28.
Thanks from:
28-01-2012, 21:42   #23
signup070

I can see Munster winning the Heineken cup.
And looking into crystal ball I for see the end of X-factor.
W-hooooooooooooo... now that's spooky!
Thanks from:
31-01-2012, 13:54   #24
sensibleken
Closed Account

I think there will be great upheavel. I think a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
31-01-2012, 17:41   #25
Oryx
Soloist

Send a message via MSN to Oryx
Quit the messing, thank you, or 2012 will bring infractions. And bannings.
Thanks from:
31-01-2012, 19:16   #26
childsplay

I think that 2012 will bring changes in people and in their thinking. It's already been happening. We are turning away from materialism and going into a phase of humanism. We are starting to connect with those around us again and to understand things from their point of view. With all of the endings we have experienced brought about by the recession and the credit crisis, there will come a flurry of new beginnings. Life will change but I do think it will be for the better. People will be far more grounded and in touch with their world.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion