Admiring wimmins facebook pictures - Page 5 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
03-10-2011, 01:05   #61
Abi
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 20,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacachi View Post
Thought I was just reinforcing your point.
You got me there.
Abi is offline  
Advertisement
03-10-2011, 01:05   #62
saywhatyousee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Rosses Point
Posts: 1,399
I only recently noticed the thread in the ladies lounge with pictures the other day.What a pleasant surprise most of the girls are reasonable.Its a shame the thread was ruined by guys posting there ugly mugs.Leave the girls to it,nobody want to look at ye or take it to the gentlemens lounge
saywhatyousee is offline  
(2) thanks from:
03-10-2011, 01:30   #63
mackg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lucky Town
Posts: 3,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacachi View Post
I don't do the "frape" thing, just think it's a funny way to make someone look like a bit of a creep.
Isn't that the what fraping is?

I know a guy and him and his buddies frape each other by posting gay porn on each others pages.
mackg is offline  
03-10-2011, 01:41   #64
amacachi
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 23,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackg View Post
Isn't that the what fraping is?

I know a guy and him and his buddies frape each other by posting gay porn on each others pages.
I don't do it, just hear from others about what they've done.
amacachi is offline  
03-10-2011, 01:51   #65
mackg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lucky Town
Posts: 3,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacachi View Post
I don't do it, just hear from others about what they've done.
I believe you, thousands wouldn't
mackg is offline  
Advertisement
03-10-2011, 02:14   #66
Mickey H
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by volvoman480 View Post

Is it possible to get a splashproof transparent cover for a laptop... Just asking..
Durex make them. They're not for laptops though.
Mickey H is offline  
Thanks from:
03-10-2011, 04:37   #67
Richard Hillman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by saywhatyousee View Post
I only recently noticed the thread in the ladies lounge with pictures the other day.What a pleasant surprise most of the girls are reasonable.Its a shame the thread was ruined by guys posting there ugly mugs.Leave the girls to it,nobody want to look at ye or take it to the gentlemens lounge
Agreed. Nothing but a bunch of creeps posting their pics there.
Richard Hillman is offline  
03-10-2011, 04:58   #68
LH Pathe
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,483
The audacity. with such lurkers if there was a thread called the knicker drawer, it'd hafta be locked
LH Pathe is offline  
03-10-2011, 08:37   #69
MitchKoobski
Registered User
 
MitchKoobski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Waterford
Posts: 5,786
Send a message via AIM to MitchKoobski Send a message via MSN to MitchKoobski Send a message via Skype™ to MitchKoobski
Quote:
Originally Posted by LH Pathe View Post
The audacity. with such lurkers if there was a thread called the knicker drawer, it'd hafta be locked
Last time I went near anything called a knicker drawer I was locked.
MitchKoobski is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-10-2011, 10:46   #70
maygitchell
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 763
Score! Mate is putting up her holiday snaps today, im going to town on them lads woohooo!
maygitchell is offline  
03-10-2011, 11:13   #71
volvoman480
Registered User
 
volvoman480's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by maygitchell View Post
Score! Mate is putting up her holiday snaps today, im going to town on them lads woohooo!
LINK!!!!!!!!!
































Pics or GTFO!!!!
volvoman480 is offline  
Thanks from:
03-10-2011, 11:15   #72
maygitchell
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 763
All for me all for me hehehehe!
maygitchell is offline  
03-10-2011, 11:17   #73
smash
Registered User
 
smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24,772
Did some work years ago for a nightclub and they had a few dodgy pics of their facebook page from theme nights... upskirts and boobs falling out included.
smash is offline  
03-10-2011, 11:20   #74
maygitchell
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by smash View Post
Did some work years ago for a nightclub and they had a few dodgy pics of their facebook page from theme nights... upskirts and boobs falling out included.
Giggidty
maygitchell is offline  
Thanks from:
03-10-2011, 17:43   #75
maygitchell
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 763
Quote:
Originally Posted by smash View Post
Did some work years ago for a nightclub and they had a few dodgy pics of their facebook page from theme nights... upskirts and boobs falling out included.
PICS OR....
maygitchell is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet