Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

"LETS BURN THIS MOTHER DOWN!!"

Spluttered my drink all over the monitor laughing at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

"Ben, how's it Deaning?"

"Can't com-Chang."

I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

best line was jeff with: "You seemed smarter then me when I met you"

It perfectly summed up how much they changed Britta since the first episode til now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

'Is it always about the holocaust with you people? ' and the 100 people dying in China. :D This show keeps on getting stronger season by season.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,538 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

"How one-armed was he? Tell me when to stop"

Brilliant episode, the last few really have been hilarious, great stuff.

Though I'm still slightly disturbed by the implied romance between Annie & Jeff; she is still meant to be about 20 years younger (the characters anyway ha)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Delighted to see the Jeff and Britta dialogue make a comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ronano

I think the latest episode is my favourite of the whole series, has it been renewed for fourth season?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭muchacho

ronano wrote: »
    I think the latest episode is my favourite of the whole series, has it been renewed for fourth season?

We'll find out on the 14th of May

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Edison out!

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

I loved this scene -

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I keep having mini-heart attacks before checking here/reddit/imdb to see if NBC have said anything about season 4. Monday can't come quick enough!

Also, the start of the latest Cougar Town episode, love it :D
    _1336538564.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 43,744 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd say it'll get a mini 4th season (12 eps) to finish it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I've been scanning every site today for renewal news, somebody on another forum posted that it had been cancelled and I had a "Cougar Town moved to midseason" moment.

I saw a renewal for 30 Rock and my heart leapt assuming that NBC would do all their Thursday comedies together but nothing! I think (hope) we'll know by tomorrow. Saturday at the latest.

The show needs 17 episodes to get it to normal syndication numbers, so I'm hoping for an 18 episode final season. or three more seasons and a movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Hmwjc.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Rubber_Soul

Only 13 episodes though :(
    Community fans won’t have to stage an uprising. (Well me just a little mutiny over the size of the order.) The cult NBC/Sony Pictures TV comedy series has been renewed for next season with a 13-episode order. The short pickup is not a surprising. As we reported, NBC had been eying abbreviated orders to most or all of its returning comedies, which freed up money to pick up more freshmen.
    http://m.deadline.com/2012/05/nbcs-community-renewed-with-13-episode-order/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Ah fcuk it, at least it's back! :D

There's a chance that the episode order could be extended as well, seeing as it'd be so close to syndication numbers then. And no doubt a few of the new comedies NBC are planning to air will fail spectacularly :cool:

Anyway, season 4!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Good news, I'll take it. Yeaahh!

"Cigarettes."

that cop was hilarious (and thats as far as I got)

we havnt got much *space*

• Advertisement

Good bitty episode.

What an amazing episode! The scenes in the psych ward made me lol so much!! So many callbacks to previous episodes :D

What an amazing episode! The scenes in the psych ward made me lol so much!! So many callbacks to previous episodes :D

The callback to the fake clipshow was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

John Hodgman first perfectly with Community.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Kilkenny14

mrkite77 wrote: »
    John Hodgman first perfectly with Community.

I agree - also seeing another Daily Show alumni made want to see Professor Duncan again. Hopefully we will in see in Season 4.

Also Jim Rash in costume = win!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I want Noir paintball :(

• That was a great episode - especially loved the scene playing back to past episodes - the trampoline one made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Top class episode.
    "Darcy you've got a cold. You're sick go home! Get outta here, get outta here, get outta here!"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Definately axed by May, it's too culty and hipster clique for the mainstream to get.
    #NBC spin!!....the show is toast, it's goose is cooked!...if i was good enough in the ratings it would NEVER get pulled!, this is a clear sign the show is gone come May 2012.
    nothing can save this show come May 2012, not even syndication:
    Oh I love how you utterly Britta'd up :D Come sit down - there's a freshly cooked crow for you to eat with a side-serving of humble pie.

Season 4 - wuhoo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

"Hello rich people? Troy's joining you, yes I'll hold"

Advertisement