thank you gadafi - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: Take back Obama's peace prize and hand it to Gadaffi???
YES 8 38.10%
NO 13 61.90%
I honestly dont know 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

25-08-2011, 22:43   #31
tweedledee

Its all about the oil,pure and simple.although I am very surprised the Chinese didn't step in as they had contracts with Ghadafi.
Wait a few months and BP,Total and Shell will get first pick of the fields.
Even before the West started the "uprising",memos were sent to those on the ground to protect the oilfields first and foremost!!!!!!
Oil in Iraq,Heroin in Afghanistan,Oil in Libya.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
26-08-2011, 01:09   #32
Obelisk

Quote:
Originally Posted by budguy View Post
some people will do the right thing dispite the consequences just like gadafi! fare play to him
Signature request
27-08-2011, 01:16   #33
budguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk View Post
Signature request
my ip is clearly visable to anyone on the forum or elsewnhere wants it!
there is no such thing as anonymouse on the net its all tracable but thats off the point one member discribed gadafi as funding terorists id call what the brits ,belgians and french as americans and most other west countrys do in africa as terorisim i would call the ra a gurilla army fighting for the liboration of there country and have done for succeive generations i wounder if anyone would fight for her majisty unless they where payed. when an irish republican walks the streets of ulster he does so by choice when a brit does the same he does so becouse he is payed
27-08-2011, 01:21   #34
Monty Burnz
Closed Account

Quote:
ireland is sitting on a **** load of oil in the form of gas im glad our traitor government and police play ball with the queen and just hand it over if we had just 1 non traitor leader perhaps we would have an army of well equipped mercenaries invading us. suppose the unionists would be the scum there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4_T...eature=related
Ah, this horny old myth again. I see you do good research before posting...
27-08-2011, 01:23   #35
Monty Burnz
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk View Post
What is it about this that people don't understand?

Hes done great things for his people.
Ah yes, he must be the benevolent dictator that people are always crying out for in the Daily Mail.
Advertisement
27-08-2011, 01:27   #36
Monty Burnz
Closed Account

Quote:
your scum i hope at some stage in life you realize the difference between right and wrong and suffer every night thinking about what scum you are. you should go join the guards or something and what do you mean everything else what has he done thats wrong? and the american who struggled with his conscience and did the right thing and released that video has been in solitary confinement ever scince and will never walk free again but some people will do the right thing dispite the consequences just like gadafi! fare play to him

Mod Note: Abuse is unacceptable on here
I find your views hilarious Budguy! Great work. How do you feel about the Russians? I'm thinking you're going to like them more than the evil Yanks and the disgusting *SPIT* Brits *SPIT*.
27-08-2011, 01:31   #37
Monty Burnz
Closed Account

Quote:
when an irish republican walks the streets of ulster he does so by choice when a brit does the same he does so becouse he is payed
Unless of course he's one of the million odd Irish people in Ulster who consider themselves to be British. They have some interesting social welfare schemes in the UK, but paying people just to walk the streets is - I'm pretty sure - not one of them.
27-08-2011, 22:21   #38
budguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Burnz View Post
Ah, this horny old myth again. I see you do good research before posting...

thanks
27-08-2011, 22:23   #39
budguy

Quote:
I find your views hilarious Budguy! Great work. How do you feel about the Russians? I'm thinking you're going to like them more than the evil Yanks and the disgusting *SPIT* Brits *SPIT*.
the russians aint much better but no worse than the brits or yanks and indeed spit spit
Advertisement
27-08-2011, 22:24   #40
budguy

Quote:
Unless of course he's one of the million odd Irish people in Ulster who consider themselves to be British. They have some interesting social welfare schemes in the UK, but paying people just to walk the streets is - I'm pretty sure - not one of them.
i am refering to the brit soldiers which i think was obiouse monty.
27-08-2011, 22:32   #41
Doom

Quote:
today it seems the british led invasion of lybia has taken away one of the worlds greatist leaders a man who has alway stood for his people and for what he believes to be right, the only arab leader who wont sell his people and state for the yankee dollor, who stands for and refuses to betray the people of all of africa, the man who gave to irish the means to defend themselves against the bloody british and the man who has stood strong against the western alliance for what is right and refuses to be led astray by the west. i suppose someone has to pay the price for india freeing itself as it shood have done 80years or so ago after all if her bloody majesty cant get her stolen goods out of africa then whats the point in exploiting it and maybe without the west exploiting it they might just live in peace. so long gadafi thank you for giving the sane world some hope i will always remember how you could drive or walk down any street amongst your people while our leaders must hide from us in bullet and bomb proof cars..
You forgot to mention...using childern to hide behind and use as defence
28-08-2011, 19:51   #42
Manic Moran

Why does this thread even exist?

NTM
28-08-2011, 20:55   #43
RustyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Moran View Post
Why does this thread even exist?

NTM
To allow people to express diverse opinions altho I think personal abuse is ott.
28-08-2011, 20:59   #44
Gina L

i think the US Military should come to Ireland and sort out a few or our criminals, starting with the Politicians since there is no law here to prosecute them for extortion. such a lawless country...
28-08-2011, 21:09   #45
RustyNut

Maby we should involve the international criminal court....
But they only prosecute some international criminals

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion