Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
23-08-2011, 23:24   #61
Luno
Registered User
 
Luno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCiara View Post
Respect your elders and don't pfffft me..!

Youth of today.. 'tis shocking!
Ciara! Don't do this to me, you know I've been patient with you and respected you right along the way! Be supportive of me (and everyone else) at the start of this stressful year!
Luno is offline  
Advertisement
23-08-2011, 23:27   #62
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S* View Post
Ciara! Don't do this to me, you know I've been patient with you and respected you right along the way! Be supportive of me (and everyone else) at the start of this stressful year!
Pfffffffft.

Learn some respect and you'll be fine! You never respected me tbh!

Also get used to the stress!
LilMissCiara is offline  
23-08-2011, 23:31   #63
Luno
Registered User
 
Luno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCiara View Post
Pfffffffft.

Learn some respect and you'll be fine! You never respected me tbh!

Also get used to the stress!
I've always respected you! Name one instance when i haven't?

I like stress it's like a work out!
Luno is offline  
23-08-2011, 23:33   #64
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S* View Post
I've always respected you! Name one instance when i haven't?

I like stress it's like a work out!
I never said you disrespected me..!
LilMissCiara is offline  
24-08-2011, 01:12   #65
pajero12
Registered User
 
pajero12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Longford
Posts: 1,179
Come On Now Ciara, Outta Here, Time to move on
pajero12 is offline  
Advertisement
24-08-2011, 01:15   #66
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajero12 View Post
Come On Now Ciara, Outta Here, Time to move on
They were using Lads. wrong. I had to step in and defend it! I was praised for doing so!

Also, you too. Respect your elders!
LilMissCiara is offline  
24-08-2011, 01:19   #67
pajero12
Registered User
 
pajero12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Longford
Posts: 1,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCiara View Post
They were using Lads. wrong. I had to step in and defend it! I was praised for doing so!

Also, you too. Respect your elders!
Hey now, Id say Im older than you...Youve forgotten me from last years thread already
pajero12 is offline  
24-08-2011, 01:28   #68
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajero12 View Post
Jesus No...I wouldnt have had the balls to do something like that this time last year...But stick around..Your great craic
I'm sure the mods think otherwise!
LilMissCiara is offline  
24-08-2011, 01:31   #69
pajero12
Registered User
 
pajero12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Longford
Posts: 1,179
Ah Sur Randy Loves ya really...Oh and eh...Im stayin with you fr Calvin Harris? Ok? Sound
pajero12 is offline  
Advertisement
24-08-2011, 01:32   #70
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajero12 View Post
Ah Sur Randy Loves ya really...Oh and eh...Im stayin with you fr Calvin Harris? Ok? Sound
Dya not hear? I'm going to Scotland?!

I haven't shut up about it, surprised you didn't see it somewhere! :L
LilMissCiara is offline  
24-08-2011, 01:34   #71
pajero12
Registered User
 
pajero12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Longford
Posts: 1,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCiara View Post
Dya not hear? I'm going to Scotland?!

I haven't shut up about it, surprised you didn't see it somewhere! :L
What?
What about Boards DCU Beers? I know i dont go there, but i was gonna go up for that especially

Nah havent been on in a few days, Best of Luck with it though, What did you accept?
pajero12 is offline  
24-08-2011, 01:36   #72
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by pajero12 View Post
What?
What about Boards DCU Beers? I know i dont go there, but i was gonna go up for that especially

Nah havent been on in a few days, Best of Luck with it though, What did you accept?
I know, I was sad to not be going DCU!

Proper name:
Mathematical, Statistical and Actuarial Science

Ciara name:
Maths

LilMissCiara is offline  
Thanks from:
24-08-2011, 13:22   #73
Luno
Registered User
 
Luno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,410
This is the LC'ers off-topic thread! All non-LC'ers will be subject to abuse

I kid I love you all really <3
Luno is offline  
24-08-2011, 13:28   #74
LilMissCiara
Registered User
 
LilMissCiara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Edinburgh! :D
Posts: 2,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&S* View Post
This is the LC'ers off-topic thread! All non-LC'ers will be subject to abuse

I kid I love you all really <3
LilMissCiara is offline  
24-08-2011, 14:44   #75
Coeurdepirate
Registered User
 
Coeurdepirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Galway
Posts: 2,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCiara View Post
*abuses*

Old folks' home thatta'way ----->
Coeurdepirate is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search