Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

25-08-2011, 21:12   #91
unitedrover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
Yellow is the colour du jour in Carrigstwon - Orla, Caoimhe, Laura...
Can't keep up with Barry & Vivienne
Really loving Sash
Suzanne is really making up for being such a psycho!
Where in the name of bejaysus did they have the bonfire?!

Even the fire didnt look good.
Advertisement
25-08-2011, 22:13   #92
max life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazbah View Post
Where in the name of bejaysus did they have the bonfire?!
Probably the park!! They normally have the park in every episode so i dont think there were any other scenes there tonight!!
25-08-2011, 23:40   #93
ameliajane
Closed Account

Why didn't Denzo have a wash before he slept on Barry's couch under the duvet.
He was as grubby when he was back in his house talking to Mark and answering the mobile phone. Didn't he ever hear of a shower or a bath? Barry is about to have a nervous breakdown -----------again. Wayne is slim, How could anyone call him overweight.
26-08-2011, 18:27   #94
max life

Where have Carol and Louie been for the last few weeks? No great loss anyways
26-08-2011, 22:38   #95
rogercar

I too was wondering where have Louie and Carole disappeared to. They were just back from America and last time they were on-screen there was no indication that they were heading off again anywhere. I like them both, hope they will soon be back. I thought last weeks episodes were an improvement. The Bishops are brilliant. Any episode that has them in it, well, it's a good episode. Gary Morgans character could have been better, the actor wasn't very convincing in the role. Anyone think that maybe Denzo is developing a crush on Mark? Would be an interesting twist if he or one of the other Bishop brothers were gay, bisexual. I'm really looking forward to Christy revamping the shop. Long overdue!
Advertisement
26-08-2011, 23:26   #96
JP Liz V1

Is Carol and Louie gone to visit Ali and Lorcan Jnr?
26-08-2011, 23:35   #97
rogercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Is Carol and Louie gone to visit Ali and Lorcan Jnr?
I don't think so. Carole had a visit with them prior to that. When Christy was off on his travels, he detoured and brought them back to Carraigstown. Even if they were visiting Ali and Lorcan, it's a long holiday, Carole and Louie havn't been on screen for about two months.
26-08-2011, 23:37   #98
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogercar View Post
I don't think so. Carole had a visit with them prior to that. When Christy was off on his travels, he detoured and brought them back to Carraigstown. Even if they were visiting Ali and Lorcan, it's a long holiday, Carole and Louie havn't been on screen for about two months.
Are they staying away until Carol has the baby so no one will suspect Christy could be the father perhaps or else maybe visiting Tracey
26-08-2011, 23:46   #99
rogercar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Liz V1 View Post
Are they staying away until Carol has the baby so no one will suspect Christy could be the father perhaps or else maybe visiting Tracey
Or perhaps they fell down the manhole and like Sarah no one has really missed them. Or perhaps Barry is Carraigstowns serial keller!!!
Advertisement
27-08-2011, 07:17   #100
angel01
Closed Account

I have just caught up on the episodes...

I have to say I really enjoyed the episodes and thought Wednesday's hour long was brilliant, for me, it had high drama, suspense and I loved it... I think this weeks episodes have been the best for a while and I don't care what anyone else says, they were brill

I think Barry has played a blinder over the last few months... I do wish Caoimhe would just tell her Mum to get a grip and she isn't a child so why the need to lie about where she was staying... I do think at least Caoimhe or Neasa need to move out... surely they are too old to be still living at home??

Nice to see Charlotte's real hair

All in all, a great week in Carrigstown
Thanks from:
27-08-2011, 16:11   #101
Donahg
Banned

Angel01 you either work for fair city/know somebody that does or else you have no life.
27-08-2011, 16:34   #102
angel01
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donahg View Post
Angel01 you either work for fair city/know somebody that does or else you have no life.

All because I enjoyed the episodes, like many more did and it is a shame that this thread has changed and made it into such a negative thread and no positive opinions are welcome.

I do not work for them and I have no life, where does that come from? all because I enjoy Fair City...

you know what. I can't be arsed anymore with all this crap. Shame that this thread has changed so much.. I am done with this thread now.
27-08-2011, 17:12   #103
Carstuck

I agree with Angel01, I enjoyed watching FC this week. I thought that the storyline was fairly good
Thanks from:
27-08-2011, 19:27   #104
Harry Angstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel01 View Post

All because I enjoyed the episodes, like many more did and it is a shame that this thread has changed and made it into such a negative thread and no positive opinions are welcome.

I do not work for them and I have no life, where does that come from? all because I enjoy Fair City...

you know what. I can't be arsed anymore with all this crap. Shame that this thread has changed so much.. I am done with this thread now.
Don't leave Angel. We rely on you for the spoilers and your other input. I have to say that this week's hour-long episode wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was going to be, apart from the guy who was going to shoot Mark (he was about as menacing as Christopher Biggins).
27-08-2011, 20:06   #105
JP Liz V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel01 View Post

Ah stay the thread needs you
(3) thanks from:
Thread Closed