Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Would they have been as greasy as to do that do you think MrsD????????

Might have a burger drenched in oil and greasy chips tonight............yum yum......:eek:
    Easy on the grease missus, if you get sick you mightn't get a hospital bed or a home help ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Easy on the grease missus, if you get sick you mightn't get a hospital bed or a home help ;):D

Too much grease makes you barf anyway..........

Well, that's what my 87 year old mam tells me....oh, the one my sister and I take care of)

;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Good loser

Would have liked Vinny tonight to throw in one of his REALLY HARD questions such as 'If you had a choice of cutting carers hours or cutting one of the core SW payments which one would you choose?

RBB of course says neither. Vinnie is then into the 'That's not the question I'm asking you' rigmarole.

Otherwise don't see why those being cared for don't top up the money to retain their home help hours.

For instance drop the house insurance - will hardly do them much good.

Good loser wrote: »
    Would have liked Vinny tonight to throw in one of his REALLY HARD questions such as 'If you had a choice of cutting carers hours or cutting one of the core SW payments which one would you choose?

RBB of course says neither. Vinnie is then into the 'That's not the question I'm asking you' rigmarole.

Otherwise don't see why those being cared for don't top up the money to retain their home help hours.

For instance drop the house insurance - will hardly do them much good.

"Them".........:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,113 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Tonight we have a discussion on Enda hearing voices regarding a burden sharing agreement.

• Advertisement

Tonight we have a discussion on Enda hearing voices regarding a burden sharing agreement.

Should we call in TV3's Pis-iks people do you think tayto lover????????:p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

We all know that gullible Enda was stitched up by our European overlords so presumably the Government will have a no-hoper TD trying to tell us otherwise. This thing proves that Enda is an ineffectual dope.

Should we call in TV3's Pis-iks people do you think tayto lover????????:p

Yes he should have consulted Flahan :)

FFS Paschal ???

Well done to Gene Kerrigan. I think he is a brilliant columnist, he is the only reason to the read the SINDO.

• Advertisement

Yes he should have consulted Flahan :)

After the next Budget we may have hoped he did tl!!!!!!!!:(

What's you're size Mick.

The Milky Bar Kid in Brussels. Brilliant Ganley.

Well done to Gene Kerrigan. I think he is a brilliant columnist, he is the only reason to the read the SINDO.

Strange how he's never really had much of a high profile in television or radio.

FFS Paschal ???
    I give him 10/10 for having the guts to appear on the programme, it is more than Enda and his Senior Ministers will do.

Strange how he's never really had much of a high profile in television or radio.
    Because I reckon he doesn't want it. He seems happy enough to concentrate on his writing.

I give him 10/10 for having the guts to appear on the programme, it is more than Enda and his Senior Ministers will do.

I wonder do they appear of their own free will though. The standard of F.G. politicians on this show have been pretty dismal for a long time. None of the senior lads seem to come on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

I'd like to shove something in her mouth!

I wonder do they appear of their own free will though. The standard of F.G. politicians on this show have been pretty dismal for a long time. None of the senior lads seem to come on now.
    I reckon there are lots of TDs who don't want to face Vinny. Isn't it funny how Joan Bruton lived on the programme before she became a Minister and now she couldn't be bothered with Vinny.

I reckon Lucy from Fair City will look very like this woman in about 25 years time.

• Advertisement

This is why MrsD..........

She made a holy show of herself..............:rolleyes:

I reckon Lucy from Fair City will look very like this woman in about 25 years time.

We knew that Lucy was nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

"I was going to re-state what he said" Ha

Mr. Angstrom, I haven't had a chance to watch Fair City so please use spoiler tags if you're going to discuss tonight's episode ;)

Mr. Angstrom, I haven't had a chance to watch Fair City so please use spoiler tags if you're going to discuss tonight's episode ;)

All your fault.........

And I don't even know who Lucy is..............:D:D:D

Was Paschal at the boot polish? Hair seems unusually dark.

It's just shocking that these people are allowed at the controls, FF are on the way back! And we wonder why?

This is why MrsD..........

She made a holy show of herself..............:rolleyes:
    This is another brilliant comedy special

Was Paschal at the boot polish? Hair seems unusually dark.

Next Brian Lenahan

• Advertisement

This is another brilliant Vinny Gold Special

Pure Gold MrsD.............

Wasn't CL a lucky man a doctor was watching him on VB and diagnosed a lump on his face which was operated on his advice?......

That was a call from God.......Seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement