Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    You never came to my bar :(

What bar? :O

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

What bar? :O

I was working the bar opposite the electric arena!

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I was working the bar opposite the electric arena!

Oh damn, I was in the EA a fair bit. London Grammar :O I was however, in no state to talk sense to anyone, except for Rave in the Woods, my true home <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Compliments are nice. makes your day that much less ****ty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Happy to say my housemates aren't complete gobobbles.

• Advertisement

I've managed to survive my come down and am now in awe of the weekend I just experienced. Electric Picnic is where I belong!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've managed to survive my come down and am now in awe of the weekend I just experienced. Electric Picnic is where I belong!

I remember the Monday morning of the year I went to EP. I managed to make a fiver in the car park while waiting for our coach home by selling some dude a can of cider I had left. :pac:

You spend much time at Body and Soul or the Comedy Tent?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I remember the Monday morning of the year I went to EP. I managed to make a fiver in the car park while waiting for our coach home by selling some dude a can of cider I had left. :pac:

You spend much time at Body and Soul or the Comedy Tent?

Haha nice!!

No unfortunately not, I was in Body and Soul a little bit but not as much as I'd like to be. My days were mostly made up of Campsite > Main Stage/Electric Arena > Rave in the Woods. Rinse and repeat!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Haha nice!!

No unfortunately not, I was in Body and Soul a little bit but not as much as I'd like to be. My days were mostly made up of Campsite > Main Stage/Electric Arena > Rave in the Woods. Rinse and repeat!

Never made it to the Rave myself. That's probably my only regret from the weekend.

The B&S stage is class. The last gig we saw that year was there. Austra at about 1am on Monday morning, absolutely hanging with tiredness (not a euphemism, I didn't drink that weekend), still bloody amazing.

Some sketchy looking dude offered to sell me meth there too, which I still find amusing. :P

What was the best act you saw? I wasn't too inspired by the lineup, but I'd say some of the acts would have been amazing live.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I am home from the best week I've ever had. 16 people, 7 days, too much vodka, 200+ fags smoked and death is coming. #Scumbags

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I am home from the best week I've ever had. 16 people, 7 days, too much vodka, 200+ fags smoked and death is coming. #Scumbags

you had 16 people in 7 days? where is your catholic guilt?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Saucy. :pac:

What can I say? There was a love buzz on holiday; vodka and sunshine is a great mixture.

What can I say? There was a love buzz on holiday; vodka and sunshine is a great mixture.

Vodka and 7up is a better mixture ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Vodka and anything is nice as long as it has vodka. Except vodka and cherryade that stuff is nasty

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Vodka and Aldis' 79c lemon and lime is even better.. You can practically taste the deal you just got

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

vodka is great by itself

it dont need to hide behind your fizzy drinks and juice

HugsiePie wrote: »
    vodka is reat by itself

it sont need to hide behind your fizzy drinks and juice

The illegibility of this post is a consequence of not hiding behind fizzy drinks and juice....

vodka is great by itself

it dont need to hide behind your fizzy drinks and juice

Schooled by wnolan. Burn!!

I love you all <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Yay for life

Yay for everything going smoothly

General yayness

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    yay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

woop woop

Packing for college rn and I'M SO EXCITED TO GO BACK TO CORK

Packing for college rn and I'M SO EXCITED TO GO BACK TO CORK

Those are words that don't belong in the same sentence. :pac: :D

pajor wrote: »
    Those are words that don't belong in the same sentence. :pac: :D

I'm not happy about packing

BUT I'M EXCITED TO GO BACK TO CORK:P

I found out last night that Jameson and Coca Cola is a much better mix. :D

BUT I'M EXCITED TO GO BACK TO CORK:P

Still doesn't make sense. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I found out last night that Jameson and Coca Cola is a much better mix. :D

That's a waste of good Jimmy. Use something cheaper! :P

An File wrote: »
    That's a waste of good Jimmy. Use something cheaper! :P

Not my Jimmy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I get to move back to Dublin tomorrow, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Despite the fact that I have not even attempted to pack all of my life into suitcases/boxes yet and yet again it involves moving in with five complete strangers and knowing one single person in more than 200, the excitement is building. I've missed the city and people and just college in general so much it's actually ridculous. Spending the past two and half weeks with some of my class just made me the happiest I've been in ages even if I am still ridiculously tired from having 5/6 hours sleep a night and going to classes 6bdays a week too. But yeah.....Dublin......tomorrow.....can't......wait....... :)

Advertisement