Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

28-05-2012, 10:16   #8446
keithgeo

Mod: Quake
I also have a sad task, ive to sell off a lot of my stuff for my wedding I was hoping i wouldnt have to do this but i need the money. 56 megadrive games, boxed amiga 1200, few megacd games and possibly more will be going up on adverts, i already have a couple of things up there.

Due to the fact i need the money, i will be putting them up for probably stupid money in some cases to deal with the half price offers you get on there. so dont post me in dreamer of the year thread

Ill be keeping my NES collection for now and as much stuff as i can.
Advertisement
28-05-2012, 10:19   #8447
Steve SI

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithgeo View Post
I also have a sad task, ive to sell off a lot of my stuff for my wedding I was hoping i wouldnt have to do this but i need the money. 56 megadrive games, boxed amiga 1200, few megacd games and possibly more will be going up on adverts, i already have a couple of things up there.

Due to the fact i need the money, i will be putting them up for probably stupid money in some cases to deal with the half price offers you get on there. so dont post me in dreamer of the year thread

Would you not stick them up on eBay? I'd say you'd do better from that, especially if you stick the games up individually.

28-05-2012, 10:25   #8448
keithgeo

Ill prob do that, im going to give adverts a go first, i have until october so im not in a rush at the minute. if i dont get decent prices on adverts ill go to ebay .
28-05-2012, 10:25   #8449
Myrddin
Category Moderator

Quote:

In that case man, drop your membership card off at the door, do not collect €200 & do not pass GO. Instead, check out this forum as your new regular haunt - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=670

We will remember you fondly
Thanks from:
28-05-2012, 10:32   #8450
keithgeo

haha, I have no choice im afraid, its a reluctant sale. Im kinda hoping they dont sell still though, when i get over the wedding im going start buying a few cabs, so i dont mind the trade off!
Advertisement
28-05-2012, 10:36   #8451
Steve SI

Quote:
haha, I have no choice im afraid, its a reluctant sale. Im kinda hoping they dont sell still though, when i get over the wedding im going start buying a few cabs, so i dont mind the trade off!
But, you don't "have" to get married dude!
There's always another option, I can sort you out with a new identity if you like. My family is down around where you live I think, I can send the brother over to collect your retro gear and collect it from him over the next few weeks so I can "mind" it for you while you lay low and get settled into your new life.

(4) thanks from:
28-05-2012, 11:09   #8452
Retr0gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve SI View Post
So, Sega Saturn(Jap NTSC), what should be in my top 20 list of games?
Bear in mind I have the main rare/hard to/pricey games for it(Radiant Silvergun(2 copies, one sealed), Panzer Dragoon Saga, Saturn Bomberman, Guardian Heroes, Battle Garegga(not in great condition so must get a better copy of it)
Cho Aniki is a must have.
(2) thanks from:
28-05-2012, 11:58   #8453
keithgeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve SI View Post
But, you don't "have" to get married dude!
There's always another option, I can sort you out with a new identity if you like. My family is down around where you live I think, I can send the brother over to collect your retro gear and collect it from him over the next few weeks so I can "mind" it for you while you lay low and get settled into your new life.

If i hear anything else about the colour of flowers, bridesmaid dresses or cakes i might take you up on that offer!
28-05-2012, 12:38   #8454
Retr0gamer

Quote:
If i hear anything else about the colour of flowers, bridesmaid dresses or cakes i might take you up on that offer!
Two words: Life partner.

Tell her that you want to make her a life partner and that you don't need some one that hasn't had sex in years if at all tell you that you can now live together. Once you have ruined her chances of having the day she has always wanted since she was a little girl you'll be single.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-05-2012, 12:42   #8455
Sparks43

Its finally over

Had my second exam for the A+ today and believe it or not i passed

Time to get completely pissed
(7) thanks from:
28-05-2012, 13:20   #8456
Sera

Quote:
Ill prob do that, im going to give adverts a go first, i have until october so im not in a rush at the minute. if i dont get decent prices on adverts ill go to ebay .
Well they're doing free listings really often now, so just keep an eye out for them :3
28-05-2012, 13:25   #8457
Sera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks43 View Post
Its finally over
Had my second exam for the A+ today and believe it or not i passed

Time to get completely pissed impersonate Atavan
Thanks from:
28-05-2012, 13:35   #8458
Steve SI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retr0gamer View Post
Cho Aniki is a must have.
All joking aside it probably is worth having in the collection. It's going up in price as well.

(2) thanks from:
28-05-2012, 13:43   #8459
johnny_ultimate
Production Model EVA-02

Looks like BBC accidentally put a logo from Halo on screen instead of the UN one

(3) thanks from:
28-05-2012, 13:50   #8460
CiDeRmAn

Maybe the Flood has arrived in Syria and Master Chief has arrived to kick some ass and take some names!
Thread Closed