Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-10-2012, 08:39   #1036
Penn
Well-endowed

Caved and used my last (for now) key at Level 24 and got two pretty good pistols. Best of which is a 730 Jakobs pistol with great fire rate. The other was a 460x2 which uses double ammo but has much slower fire rate, so I'll probably just sell that one

Anyone else do the mission for the Slab King where you have to defend the Hyperion Supply Crate? Is the crate supposed to open afterwards or what? I got the XP and a bit of money, but was hoping it'd open and have a weapons chest in it or something.

Also did the mission in the Holy Spirits bar where you have to follow the leprechaun to the money stash. Really funny stuff. Spoiler: "Oh, I can't wait until I get to the stash and nobody ambushes me and kills me. That's my favourite part!"

Last edited by Penn; 04-10-2012 at 12:40.
Advertisement
04-10-2012, 08:56   #1037
blaze1

Loving this game, only level 14 at the moment tho. Took on w4r d3n last night..That took a while

fidsta is the tag if anyones looking for co-op
04-10-2012, 08:57   #1038
super_furry

Haven't actually come across a golden chest yet.....I think. Where abouts in your inventory does the key appear?
04-10-2012, 08:59   #1039
DirtyBollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_furry View Post
Haven't actually come across a golden chest yet.....I think. Where abouts in your inventory does the key appear?

on the badass list in your inventory (last option) in the bottom right corner of the screen. if you've gotten to sanctuary then go to the fast travel post in the middle of the map and its in the same room.
(2) thanks from:
04-10-2012, 09:00   #1040
Penn
Well-endowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_furry View Post
The chest is in Sanctuary. The gold key doesn't really appear in your inventory, though if you bring up the inventory/map etc screen, there might be a symbol for it somewhere around the side or bottom of the screen if you have one. Did you sign up to the Premiere Club?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
04-10-2012, 09:18   #1041
Mr Freeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
The chest is in Sanctuary. The gold key doesn't really appear in your inventory, though if you bring up the inventory/map etc screen, there might be a symbol for it somewhere around the side or bottom of the screen if you have one. Did you sign up to the Premiere Club?
Its on the bad ass points screen, bottom left.
(2) thanks from:
04-10-2012, 09:51   #1042
fatguy2k1
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Freeze View Post
Yip, but go open it now for the craic. Keys are easy come by, I got 5.

Now I have one left, it was very hard to walk past the chest without opening it when you have 5 keys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Yeah, you get a Golden Key which opens a certain chest. The higher level you are when you open it, the higher level loot you get. That being said, you can still activate the Premiere Club code, just don't use the key until you get to whatever level you want (chest is in a place called Sanctuary. You'll know which chest it is as it looks different to all the others, and the key symbol will appear before you press the button to open it).

I opened one at level 20 (got two class mods) and plan on using my next one at Level 30.
Thanks guys *tips hat*
04-10-2012, 10:05   #1043
Mr Freeze

Used my remaining keys last night. Now have nothing.

Was hoping for some purple relics or class mods.

Grenade mods, and SMGs. Kept one Grenade mod and one corrosive SMG.
04-10-2012, 10:11   #1044
eurofoxy
Closed Account

used 2 keys last night, got 4 relics..... none of them are any good....ticked off to say the least....

although i think i am going about it the wrong way as i am playing as zero and find his skills to be fairly poor...
Advertisement
04-10-2012, 11:32   #1045
calex71

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurofoxy View Post
used 2 keys last night, got 4 relics..... none of them are any good....ticked off to say the least....

although i think i am going about it the wrong way as i am playing as zero and find his skills to be fairly poor...
I'm playing zero at the moment too and after playing through to level 43 as Salvador I'm finding him a pain, just so used to having my ammo and health replenished by my action skill that now im finding that I have to bail for more ammo mid fight with zero.
04-10-2012, 11:45   #1046
Kiith

I didn't really enjoy Zero i have to say. Only got him to lvl10 or so, so maybe i jumped ship too early, but i have had way more fun with Axton. Maya will be my next character though, as she looks fun.
04-10-2012, 11:56   #1047
Grayditch

Changed from Zero to Salvador. I'm sure Zero's great when he's skilled up, but I got tired of his special skill. Always left you holding your d1ck in a crowd when it wore off.
(2) thanks from:
04-10-2012, 12:04   #1048
calex71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayditch View Post
Changed from Zero to Salvador. I'm sure Zero's great when he's skilled up, but I got tired of his special skill. Always left you holding your d1ck in a crowd when it wore off.
Lmao thats a good way to put it....... simple truth
Thanks from:
04-10-2012, 12:08   #1049
Grayditch

Looking through what Salvador will be able to do, it's looking like he'll be unstoppable. No kill left unstolen!
04-10-2012, 12:20   #1050
gizmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayditch View Post
Looking through what Salvador will be able to do, it's looking like he'll be unstoppable. No kill left unstolen!
He's ****ing Leroy Jenkins.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion