Spotting and indentifying fake/counterfeit goods. - Page 3 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

28-03-2012, 17:53   #31
Rachelinksts

Counterfeit perfume

There are lots of fake Sex and the City perfumes and body sets floating about.. Biggest giveaway is the mistake in the title which reads 'Sex IN the City''

I've seen 5-6 of these in the last day alone.

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/...ume-is-th.html
Advertisement
28-03-2012, 19:47   #32
BengaLover

Adverts is flooded with fake Mac right now.
You can buy them on ebay and chinese sites, they dont actually sell them as Mac with Mac in the title, but they are packaged as such and passed off as Mac.
30-03-2012, 12:43   #33
wiilow74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverts.ie: Eddie View Post
Email replied to

Hi Eddie ,
I'm fuming , you remember I messaged the seller to confirm authenticity of scarf , well she replied and email me photos and they looked good so I was happy not to have been caught out , the sneaky woman sent me photos of a genuine McQueen scarf alright probably her own but the scarf I received in the post today was a fake !!!! 110% fake ! I've emailed her demanding a refund , I also purchased a Mulberry dustbag off her and judging by the birght "gold" tree on it ,it's a fake too and so is the second McQueen scarf I bought from her ! This seller is very sneaky , sending photos of genuine designer goods pretending that's what you've bought but that isn't what you get . Help ?
30-03-2012, 13:40   #34
wiilow74

I've made contact and I'm organising getting my refund ........hopefully it'll go without a hitch !
Thanks from:
30-03-2012, 18:30   #35
Adverts.ie: Eddie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiilow74 View Post
I've made contact and I'm organising getting my refund ........hopefully it'll go without a hitch !
Let me know what happens.
Advertisement
30-03-2012, 19:04   #36
wiilow74

Quote:

Will do she says she'll do refund transfer to my account on Monday so I'll let you know , thanks
02-04-2012, 11:54   #37
wiilow74

Quote:

Hi Eddie ,
Can you explain why I have to send back the fake items first in order to get my refund ? I had contacted the seller and she had agreed to refund me today but now she says she won't until she gets her items back as advised by ye !
What's to stop her saying she never receives them even if I send them by registered mail there's no proof that I have sent the items to her only that she got a package so she can then have my money and her stuff back and I've lost everything ???
It was all sorted and now it's all up in the air .......
02-04-2012, 16:49   #38
wiilow74

I have sent the scarves back via registered post & sent tracking number to her , all I can do now is hope that she keeps her end of the agreement and refunds me ...........
Thanks from:
Forum Closed