Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-06-2011, 10:53   #61
rylie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinlady View Post
6 weeks and 1 day... feel like ive been hit by a bus with the tiredness.... still cramping away, but had hsg tests which showed that everything looked ok , have an early scan next monday so very excited about that and also hugely nervous... it was 6 weeks 2 days when i miscarried last time so i think once i get thru tomorrow ill feel a bit better anyway...
Are you ok today dublinlady?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-06-2011, 13:08   #62
red fraggle

hey,
a quick question. due to pains early on and brown discharge on and off ive had 3 scans and was offered another one for this thur just to make sure and to thoroughly check everything. i am due my normal one on the 8th of july. i am really nervous. i am 11 weeks 4 days today and worried that so many scans could somehow hurt the baby. but i couldnt take the risk of not having it in case it could tell that something is wrong. just looking for peoples views. hope everything is still ok. i was fine until they offered the scan.
28-06-2011, 14:20   #63
doubletrouble?
Closed Account

red i assume your getting the scans done in the same place, and if so i'm sure they'd tell you if your having to many. thurs is only two days away and this place is good for advice and reading peoples stories.the best thing you can do is when your up there on thurs ask them about the amount of scans you can have. we went to a local place to have an eight week scan. when that was over the doctor said we didn't need anymore with her and to make our twelve week with a maternity hospital which happens to be this day week. if the truth be known. after hearing the heart beats i wouldn't mind sending kit off to have weekly scans done just so i could hear them each time
28-06-2011, 20:24   #64
dublinlady

Thanks Rylie, all is well today! So im officially the most pregnant ive ever been
Really dying for my scan on monday to make sure there is a little heartbeat there.....

Red - ive never heard of any evidence to suggest that scans cause any harm to mother or baby, and if it were me....id get the scan...i know that the reassurance it would give me would greatly reduce my stress levels which in turn can only be good for the baby?! I think if i could afford it...id be a scanaholic!!!
29-06-2011, 10:01   #65
sunray123

Hi all. how is everybody? im 6 weeks now and feel great, only my boobs, actually more nipples are little sore. and somtimes weel some small pain in a stomach.that all so far.im going to see some doctor today and hope that i get what i need...to sing up them and can start my precnancy as everybody else
Advertisement
29-06-2011, 12:27   #66
Cottontail

Hi! I'm over 14 weeks now, all good. Not sick at all which is great, some days I nearly forget i'm pregnant!
29-06-2011, 13:55   #67
red fraggle

thanks for the replies. going for the scan tomorrow because if i dont ill blame myself if i could have prevented somethin. im feeling pretty ok the last few days. nausea on and off but much more manageable. ill be 12 weeks fri so really hopin everythin is fine tomorrow. ill let yas know. fingers crossed.

congrats on bein 14 weeks. must be excited to be that far!
29-06-2011, 15:22   #68
Cottontail

thanks, yes it's good alright, but it's really not the same as the first time, running round after a 1.5 year old means I don't have as much time to think about this baby. The weeks do seem to be going faster this time!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope all goes well.
29-06-2011, 15:34   #69
red fraggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
thanks, yes it's good alright, but it's really not the same as the first time, running round after a 1.5 year old means I don't have as much time to think about this baby. The weeks do seem to be going faster this time!

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope all goes well.
Thanks. il post when i get home. hopefully all will be good!

yeh i was wondering how do you do it when you already have a child. deal with your tiredness, nausea and with your little person aswell!! maybe when you have one to look after you dont have as much time to feel the tiredness or something.
Advertisement
29-06-2011, 16:05   #70
Cottontail

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fraggle View Post
Thanks. il post when i get home. hopefully all will be good!

yeh i was wondering how do you do it when you already have a child. deal with your tiredness, nausea and with your little person aswell!! maybe when you have one to look after you dont have as much time to feel the tiredness or something.
Luckily I'm not nearly as sick or tired as I was with the first. I don't know how I'd manage if I was. Plus, I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful husband to help, I don't know how I'd do it without him! It can be tiring at times though but it will all be worth it!
29-06-2011, 16:34   #71
red fraggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
Luckily I'm not nearly as sick or tired as I was with the first. I don't know how I'd manage if I was. Plus, I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful husband to help, I don't know how I'd do it without him! It can be tiring at times though but it will all be worth it!

thats good. a bit of help goes along way. ive been so tired and nauseous at times i havnt been able to cook or clean. only for my husband the place would be a tip!! hes also good at positive thinking
29-06-2011, 18:21   #72
Quins5

12 weeks today Yipppppeeeeeee!

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck tomoro Redfraggle

x
29-06-2011, 18:53   #73
red fraggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quins5 View Post
12 weeks today Yipppppeeeeeee!

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck tomoro Redfraggle

x
thanks a million.

congrats on being 12 weeks!!!
30-06-2011, 09:28   #74
rylie

Good luck today red fraggle!

Cottontail congrats on being 14 weeks, I've a busy (crazy) toddler as well and I'm finding this time around sooooo much harder!

Quins5 12 weeks- ya lucky duck!

I'm not sure what to do about telling work- I'm 100% showing, not just "has rylie put on a couple of pounds" but proper, sticky outy belly showing Should I just tell them now or wait till after my scan next week? I havent a hope of getting to 12 weeks without someone asking if I've any news
I'm amazed how quickly I've popped this time around, cottontail are you finding the same or is it just me?!
30-06-2011, 09:32   #75
Hannibal Smith

Very best of luck today Red Fraggle...hope everything goes okay xx

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion