Originally Posted by gigity gigity
Take it your vetting hadnt cleared yet Rookie?
Gee what is it that makes you think they will take more from our pool have you some information you would like to share dude?
I'm basing my slim hope on a few thinks.
1) we all know they need more officers now, so to think they could wait to October 2013 to have new recruits in training seems hard to believe.
2) they have gone to the cost of completing vetting/ medicals etc for some of us who are next on the merit list.
3) although they have moved a number of staff on in g'ville there are still some left training the 1or2 squads that are in g'ville. So they could stay on a train 1or2 new intakes when the latest intakes pass out very soon.
4) the Dear John letter that they sent us left the door ajar. If there was definitely not going to be any more intakes they would have simply said so.
5) those of us that have been around long enough know there is nothing straight forward about this proccess. And surprise can come when you least expect them.
So if a blow in (
) wants to say I'm living in a dreamland that's ok. But I'm a glass half full kind of person, and I still look at the positives going for us.