Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

21-03-2012, 09:25   #691
IWWINFORMATION

IwW returned this past Patricks Weekend to bring the totally number of counties we've covered this year to 7! Recent debuting IwW stars Stevie Campbell & The Galway Grappler continue to impress with The Galway Grappler picking up a win againt IwW's resident Superhero Captain Rooney & Stevie Campbell putting up a great fight, but ultimately succumbing to IwW Zero Gravity Champion Skaterboi Jeebus. IwW's International Heavyweight Champion also continued to knock back former Powerlifting champion TJ Meehan to retain his title.

Meath

Soultaker Salem beat Stevie Campbell

Skaterboi Jeebus retained his ZG Championship against Tat2 Charlie

Walter Alexander overcame Captain Rooney

Captain Rooney won a 6 man Gaelic Rumble

The Supermodel pinned TJ Meehan for the IwW Heavyweight Belt

Wexford

Skaterboi Jeebus retained his ZG Championship against Tat2 Charlie

Stevie Campbell pinned Walter Alexander

Mandrake & The Galway Grappler beat Captain Rooney & Justin Slammin

Captain Rooney won a 8 man Gaelic Rumble

Roscommon

Skaterboi Jeebus retained his ZG Championship against Stevie Campbell

Tat2 Charlie pinned Justin Slammin

The Galway Grappler beat Captain Rooney

Captain Rooney won a 6 man Gaelic Rumble

Advertisement
22-03-2012, 01:43   #692
rovert

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
It's coming, the announcement you have all been waiting for 21-03-2012. Let the speculation . . . begin!
22-03-2012, 20:27   #693
NLW_Info

The young team of B-Cool and D-Max have had several title shots against Team Mega's Justin Shape & Danny Butler. However, they continue to campaign for title opportunities. On May 7th, at NLW Bank Holiday Beatdown, Team Epic will receive their last opportunity at Team Mega's Tag Team Titles on NLW soil. This match means everything to the cocky youngsters, as it may well be their last ever chance to capture the tag team gold. More matches will be announced in the coming weeks. Remember, seating is reserved so early booking is vital so you can choose the best seats in the house!

*If anyone saw Team Mega's recent defense against Team Epic at FFPW's Gym Show, you will know what a great match these two teams had.

*If anyone from boards is intending on coming to this show, please private mail me, as we will offer a discount on tickets for all Boards.ie users.
Thanks from:
23-03-2012, 10:55   #694
sockmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charisteas View Post
What I would really love is a new Dublin edgy hardcore promotion that puts on an over 18's only show at the same venue every Saturday night (or every fortnight) something like ECW at the Asylum type deal where the same 100-200 of us go every weekend to watch wrestling, drink, hang out, go crazy and have a good time.

And it's broadcast at 3am on TV3.

This would be great,weekly would be pushing it i think i, monthly sounds a lot more realistic..I think the quality of wrestling in the Irish scene is actually quite good, the only problem for me is (being a grumpy old git) the amount of kids at the shows, last Irish show I was at a fight broke out with 2 scanger kids, just ruins the night really. would love to go to a wrestling show get drunk and and be able to discuss the finer points with other smarks.

An over 18s byob event like the poetry slam would be brilliant just without the poetry, just 100% wrestling.

Im sure there are people here on boards connected with the Irish wrestling scene,if so what do you all think? is it possible?
23-03-2012, 12:07   #695
rovert

Id prefer an Irish version of CHIKARA.

Diabhal Beag and myself could tag up as The Tea Time Express.
Advertisement
23-03-2012, 16:24   #696
IWWINFORMATION

We'll give this a go :

IwW returns to Dublin for the first time in a long time! If any Boards.ie members want to come we'll charge you double
24-03-2012, 12:54   #697
mrstpatsfc

http://irishnewsreview.net/2012/03/2...tdown-to-naas/

NLW promoter Jamie Colman previews upcoming show.
24-03-2012, 13:43   #698
mrstpatsfc

http://irishnewsreview.net/2012/03/2...test-iww-card/

Irish News Review columnist Danny "The Pain" Deans tops the latest Irish Whip Wrestling card in his home town.
Thanks from:
25-03-2012, 20:38   #699
Charisteas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLW_Info View Post
*If anyone from boards is intending on coming to this show, please private mail me, as we will offer a discount on tickets for all Boards.ie users.
Would love to go but don't think Dublin Bus go that far out, does any Dart go through Naas?
Advertisement
25-03-2012, 21:04   #700
Justin Ternet

Dublin Coach go to naas for a fiver from the red cow
Thanks from:
26-03-2012, 10:37   #701
NLW_Info

Bus Eireann also go from Dublin to Naas. Just give them a call about times, could be different since its a bank holiday.
http://www.buseireann.ie/?gclid=CKbv...FcZO4Qodkh6E2w
Thanks from:
26-03-2012, 12:19   #702
Charisteas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLW_Info View Post
Bus Eireann also go from Dublin to Naas. Just give them a call about times, could be different since its a bank holiday.
http://www.buseireann.ie/?gclid=CKbv...FcZO4Qodkh6E2w
Times seem to be every 90 minutes from Busarus, but any idea where about in Naas this bus stops? €8.36 return ticket sounds great compared to the €20 that Dublin Coach wanna charge.
26-03-2012, 16:00   #703
Furious-Red

Quote:
Times seem to be every 90 minutes from Busarus, but any idea where about in Naas this bus stops? €8.36 return ticket sounds great compared to the €20 that Dublin Coach wanna charge.
If your getting the Dublin Coach from the Red cow its €5 each way or €3 if you have a student card . Both buses drop you literally 2 mins away from the Moat , they stop at the same bus stop
26-03-2012, 16:07   #704
Charisteas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious-Red View Post
If your getting the Dublin Coach from the Red cow its €5 each way or €3 if you have a student card .
But their website says travel between Zone 1 and Zone 2 is €10 single, €20 return. It lists Red Cow Luas as Zone 2 and Naas as Zone 1.

http://dublincoach.ie/timetables-and...ublin-airport#
26-03-2012, 16:11   #705
Furious-Red

Quote:
But their website says travel between Zone 1 and Zone 2 is €10 single, €20 return. It lists Red Cow Luas as Zone 2 and Naas as Zone 1.

http://dublincoach.ie/timetables-and...ublin-airport#
What they mean is from anywhere from Portlaoise to Red Cow = €5 , but if you are going from Portlaoise to Airport it will be €10.

I always get that bus to a from Newbridge and it only costs me €10 return from Newbridge-Red Cow
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion