Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

21-03-2012, 17:22   #7906
ladysaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Kitty View Post
Got it!

Down 2lb. 4 weeks maintenance now and I will have my hot little hands on my goldcard after 10 years on and off.

WOW Congrats - the week after a long weekend and everything.

True inspiration that it doesn't matter how long it takes we will all get there there in the end

Well done & congrats again
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 17:23   #7907
lisa_celtic

Send a message via Skype™ to lisa_celtic
Off work sick today... stomach flu so hungry cause i'm not keeping stuff in

Just had a Tayto Sandwich 12pp I know a waste but just what I had a craving for.. going to have a dinner later if possible and prey that I'm better tomorrow.
21-03-2012, 17:46   #7908
ali85

Quote:
Got it!

Down 2lb. 4 weeks maintenance now and I will have my hot little hands on my goldcard after 10 years on and off.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! Im delighted Kitty!!!!! Fair play to you!!!
(3) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 17:47   #7909
BaileyPants

Quote:
Got it!

Awh best news ever Kitty! Big congratulations to you!
(2) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 17:57   #7910
Boop22

Just home from work and NOTHING in house for dinner. Have been starving all day as it was my first day back to normality after my binge weekend. Feel so fed up wit ww at the mo and don't know how to snap out of it :-(
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 18:01   #7911
Das Kitty
(✿◠‿◠)

Lads if I can do it anyone can, I was classed as obese on Sept 1st 2011, my BMI is now 24.
(4) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 18:03   #7912
lisa_celtic

Send a message via Skype™ to lisa_celtic
Quote:
Got it!

Well done Das Kitty!! Delighted for you!
(2) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 18:39   #7913
Audi driver

Quote:
Got it!

Fantastic!! Well done kitty!! Your an inspiration:-) best of luck with maintenance!
(2) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 18:40   #7914
psycho-hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz1 View Post
I think I'm going to try a F&H day tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if I can use just normal Brennans wholewheat bread for toast or does it have to be Weight Watchers (which is calory-controlled)? I know that Brennans is always being advertised as 'naturally low in fat' and is typically lower points than most other breads, so I'm wondering if this would be okay??
has to be the weightwatchers or the nimble bread
Advertisement
21-03-2012, 19:21   #7915
ali85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop22 View Post
Just home from work and NOTHING in house for dinner. Have been starving all day as it was my first day back to normality after my binge weekend. Feel so fed up wit ww at the mo and don't know how to snap out of it :-(
I came home from work yesterday and had feck all in the house.... i chopped some mushrooms, onions, a carrot and some frozen chopped peppers threw them into a pot with a small bit of curry powder and cumin and did some cous cous with water from the kettle. It was the best tasting bits and bobs dinner i had in ages!!!

Just back from WI.... I STS!!! phew!!!!!! I can't believe it... I felt like crying! I was sooooooo thrilled. You would swear she was after telling me I had lost a stone! Im back on track now for this week... just stocked up with a few bits and pieces from tesco on my way home.
(5) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 19:22   #7916
Boop22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs crilly View Post
Just a heads up if anybody is in the Swords area there is a shop called JC's and they do a lot of the WW food including the frozen chips / pizza's and loads of frozen desserts and meals.

They used to do ww chocolate digestives which were a 1pp per biscuit but they have not been in for a while

Does anywhere still do the cheese / sausages / ham and rasers? Dunnes used to stock a lot of the ww food but not anymore it would appear?
Hey mrs crilly was up in JCs a couple of weeks ago. It's great for the ww treats I have tried everywhere for those ww choc digestives but can't find them anywhere!! Haven't even tasted them yet are they nice?? I have been eating the snack size of the yellow snack bar which is 2pp. But 2 digestives would seem like so much more if only I could find them!

The ww choc brownie desserts are yummy, they do them in JCs and are only 4pp-well worth it, they are Amazing

Only place I have seen to do the ww sausages is super valu raheny and superquinn sutton. It's crazy that you have to travel around so many different shops just to get the stuff you need. lol

I was up in Omni yesterday and they have this new shop up the boots/cinema end of the car park called Dealz. It is really really good. Everything in the shop is €1.49 and they have a decent selection of ww foods too. Worth a visit if you're in the area
(2) thanks from:
21-03-2012, 19:25   #7917
RachaelFergie

2pp left after dinner can't decide on a snack, small bag of manhattan popcorn or grapes with 60g of low fat frozen yogurt???
21-03-2012, 19:27   #7918
Boop22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali85 View Post
I came home from work yesterday and had feck all in the house.... i chopped some mushrooms, onions, a carrot and some frozen chopped peppers threw them into a pot with a small bit of curry powder and cumin and did some cous cous with water from the kettle. It was the best tasting bits and bobs dinner i had in ages!!!

Just back from WI.... I STS!!! phew!!!!!! I can't believe it... I felt like crying! I was sooooooo thrilled. You would swear she was after telling me I had lost a stone! Im back on track now for this week... just stocked up with a few bits and pieces from tesco on my way home.
Well done on the STS, I won't be so lucky tomorrow. Cannot get my motivation back at all. New week tomorrow, new start after WI I suppose

Which cous cous do you use and how many pp? I always want to get it but thought it was very high pp wise
21-03-2012, 19:52   #7919
ali85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boop22 View Post
Well done on the STS, I won't be so lucky tomorrow. Cannot get my motivation back at all. New week tomorrow, new start after WI I suppose

Which cous cous do you use and how many pp? I always want to get it but thought it was very high pp wise
I use the one from aldi... i think... I get it when I am running low because I tip it all into a container... you know, like a smaller version of the ones for cereal....

I used 20g of dried (not a lot I know, but it bulks so much....) so I pp at 2pp.... (purple book says its 6pp for 60g dried) My plate would have been mounded with food if i did the 60pp)

Im in complete shock about STS.... my scales here had me up 1 or 2 throughout the day... I was let off very easily.... Im not taking that many chances again.... If I go a bit haywire Im going to get moving and exercise... I knew I hadn't done nearly enough to offset my madness.... I was killing myself yesterday to make up for it....
Thanks from:
21-03-2012, 19:54   #7920
messrs

up half pound at WI 2nite but i suppose it could have been a a lot worse.
new week starts now!! have to work hard this week, really want to get to the 50lb mark so i can start on the next 50

1lb to go to get to 50lbs then start working on stone number 4!!!
(4) thanks from:
Thread Closed