Then come along to the PEPPER JAMS!
What is it?
Pepper Jams are open jam sessions for people to come along, network with others and jam away if they feel like.
You are not expected to be a pro, as there will be people of all levels and walks of life. It's up to you to decide whether you want to actively participate or just sit and enjoy the music, or mingle and network away!
Come along if:
- you are a musician or songwriter
- you are looking to set up a band
- you enjoy a diverse and multi-cultural approach to music
- you are open-minded
- you are enthusiastic and passionate about making music
- you enjoy networking and creating new projects
- your presence
- your instrument/s
- your voice
- your creativity
Venue - Twisted Pepper, Abbey Street, Dublin 1
Date - Sunday 1st of May
Time - 7.30 pm
Investment - your time, donations accepted to help the event host and organisation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for info. Subject: Jam
Looking forward to seeing you soon!