Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Page 270 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: Are you friends with your parents on Facebook.
Yeah 758 33.20%
Nope 1,525 66.80%
Voters: 2283. You may not vote on this poll

16-04-2013, 21:27   #4036
krudler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarMe View Post
This moronic girl has come out with a lot of gems but I can't even believe my eyes at this one...

"I dnt even like boston fck dem x"
What an absolute cunt
Advertisement
16-04-2013, 21:28   #4037
Gorilla Rising
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatecuddles View Post
I've 77 after I deleted the people I don't like or see regularly...and I kept family!

I don't even like Facebook, don't know why I'm on it.
Delete your account then. Life is better without it!

I have friends that are abroad but I keep in touch via viber etc - which is more for actual friends. I've no time for the Facebook kind.
(2) thanks from:
16-04-2013, 21:30   #4038
CarMe

I always knew she was along the lines of "hope your ok hun" and the entertainment value kept her on my friends list but I'm absolutely horrified!
(2) thanks from:
16-04-2013, 21:34   #4039
EuskalHerria

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerwanthere123 View Post
I hope you deleted her
I hope her parents were sterilised after their obvious first mistake.
Thanks from:
16-04-2013, 21:40   #4040
IzzyWizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMearsheimer View Post
This is from a girl I worked with in Canada. She is the biggest gom and most delusional person I've ever met. Her Facebook posts keep me entertained!

'Wooo deleting spree is turning out to be quite fun! 100 people gone so far! You should really look into your settings and stuff! It's amazing what you can & cannot control on here! Major clean up of my social networking all round.

Just watched something on tv about Facebook and it was a bit of an eye opener! So I'm going to keep chopping away!! Got a couple of messages so far haha, sorry guys if you don't talk to me how the hell am I supposed to know you read the crap I post on here? You're all essentially stalkers if you're not friends! hahaha'
How can anyone be that arrogant? As if she thinks everyone is just hanging on to her every word. I'm sure most of her 'stalkers' feel the same way about her - she's a random acquaintance like most Facebook 'friends' are.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
16-04-2013, 21:53   #4041
Ihatecuddles-old
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortune wookiee View Post
Delete your account then. Life is better without it!

I have friends that are abroad but I keep in touch via viber etc - which is more for actual friends. I've no time for the Facebook kind.
I like to nose on people though
16-04-2013, 23:44   #4042
coolhull

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunst nugget View Post
I know these are from twitter but they give you a peek into the world of the idiots' reaction to the Boston bombings:

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/tagged/Boston-Marathon
Why are the Americans spending millions of dollars trying to find out who the perpetrators are when all they have to do is look up Facebook or Twitter and find 'the truth'? The CIA, FBI, Homeland Security etc, should know by now that all the answers are to be found on social sites.
Don't they know that the people who use Facebook are never,ever,wrong?

* Ssssiiiiggggghhh. I sometimes weep for humanity*
17-04-2013, 01:00   #4043
gnfnrhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink View Post
Frapes just aren't funny anymore, if they ever were.

"I love c0ck" etc
I had a chance to frape someone earlier but couldnt think of anything other than the usual that would still be known as a frape. He spotted his phone before I came up with anything good.
17-04-2013, 02:22   #4044
yerwanthere123

I thought this was pretty funny!
"got accused of trying to steal weetabix from Tesco a minute ago.. the accuser had fake eye lashes on...for work...in Tesco... what is life"
Advertisement
17-04-2013, 02:25   #4045
batistuta9

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhull View Post
Why are the Americans spending millions of dollars trying to find out who the perpetrators are when all they have to do is look up Facebook or Twitter and find 'the truth'? The CIA, FBI, Homeland Security etc, should know by now that all the answers are to be found on social sites.

Have a look at the conspiracy theories forum, there's a thread on FB being funded by the american gov./CIA/whatever, they backed/created it as database to use on the people and that Zuckerberg is just a front and they regularly use Harvard for this sort of thing

Not really into the whole CT thing but some are a bit interesting

didn't read the full thing yet but it was created a while ago, nothing to do with the bombings in Boston.

Also they do use FB, Twitter, etc. they were looking for laws to be granted to give them access to the sites, to monitor people - something like an updated form of wiretapping

& remember a while back them two from the UK, one might have been Irish even, that were refused entry after their comments on twitter
17-04-2013, 06:21   #4046
Czarcasm
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhull View Post

Please, I'm asking nicely and all, but no more use of this phrase. Humanity doesn't give a fcuk and it comes off like you think you're Jesus.
17-04-2013, 06:24   #4047
Turtwig
Censoring your opinion since you posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czarcasm View Post
Please, I'm asking nicely and all, but no more use of this phrase. Humanity doesn't give a fcuk and it comes off like you think you're Jesus.
No they don't but the idiom relates more to the standard of humanity and its reputation or its future prospects.
Thanks from:
17-04-2013, 06:29   #4048
Czarcasm
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jernal View Post
No they don't but the idiom relates more to the standard of humanity and its reputation or its future prospects.

But it's ONE person in how many billion? I doubt even they could ride around that much that they'd have any impact on the future of humanity or it's intellectual standard!
17-04-2013, 13:13   #4049
Paddy Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarMe View Post
This moronic girl has come out with a lot of gems but I can't even believe my eyes at this one...

"I dnt even like boston fck dem x"
Please tell me she got a lot of abuse stick for that?
17-04-2013, 13:15   #4050
Paddy Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by batistuta9 View Post

& remember a while back them two from the UK, one might have been Irish even, that were refused entry after their comments on twitter
I remember that. Story here.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion