Moroccan Oil: - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

23-03-2011, 14:06   #16
Dark Phoenix

got my moroccan oil from hqhair.com its lasted forever as you only use a tiny bit at a time. I have fina hair that needs to be washed every second day - I rub this through the ends when its damp and smooth a tiny bit on top I do find it makes my hair less greasy I've gotten three days out of it on occasion now by using dry shapoo with it.

The oil seems to make hair less frizzy and smoother.

Has anyone tried the shampoo amd conditioner? Have been wondering are they worth getting too.
Advertisement
23-03-2011, 14:19   #17
Tayla

Not sure about the shampoo and conditioner, I'm considering getting the conditioner though because it sounds fab, don't know if I really need it though, I also got the glimmer shine spray.....not worth it imo
23-03-2011, 14:46   #18
zoby
Closed Account

Dont want to sound stupid or anything

but

does the oil sink into the hair

Is it like frizz ease serum

does it hold the curl without looking oily
28-04-2012, 18:45   #19
Grumpy_face

Hi All

There is a place in Lucan area where you can get pure Moroccan Agran Oil 80ml bottle for €15 they also have Argan Oil face mask and soaps

cheers
06-05-2012, 22:16   #20
Belle Morte

Does anyone know if they'll ever bring back the morroccan / mircacle oil Aldi did a few weeks back?

I was telling everyone about it and to stock up, and in the finish I missed out on it myself, it was sold out everywhere.

I'm still raging I missed it!
Advertisement
06-05-2012, 22:31   #21
Millem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Morte Beauty View Post
Does anyone know if they'll ever bring back the morroccan / mircacle oil Aldi did a few weeks back?

I was telling everyone about it and to stock up, and in the finish I missed out on it myself, it was sold out everywhere.

I'm still raging I missed it!
Belle Morte Beauty did you get any feedback on it? To be honest I was the same told everyone about it but didn't buy any myself. After using morrocan oil and trying out practically every other cheaper alternative (penneys, orofluido, kerastase, mythic oil, oil arganic) I am back to morrocan oil, although it is pricey €38 for me it is by far the best!
06-05-2012, 22:35   #22
Belle Morte

No alas I haven't had any feedback from it, but for the 3 quid or so it was, I was more than willing to stock up on it and report to the masses on it! hehe
06-05-2012, 22:45   #23
Millem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Morte Beauty View Post
No alas I haven't had any feedback from it, but for the 3 quid or so it was, I was more than willing to stock up on it and report to the masses on it! hehe
I was given loads of free samples of oil arganic (the tan organic one) it probably came to 100ml and it was shocking. My hair is soooo dry and has never been greasy! The oil arganic just left my hair like a big greasy mess I actually had to wash it straight out needless to say I threw the rest of the samples in the bin it was sooo awful! Just to side track I was given a bottle of the lidl "suddenly Madame glamour" a week before the aldi oil was on special and let me just saw it is devine smells very like Chanel madamosielle doesn't last as long but i think it was only €3.50! This is what tempted me with the aldi oil! But I would live to hear feedback on it!
06-05-2012, 23:34   #24
Belle Morte

I have the Suddenly Madame Glamour inspired Chanel Madamosielle too and you're right, it's not bad at all for the price! Handy to leave in your handbag or car for a quick spritz and it's not something you'd be distraught over losing.

Y'never know, maybe Aldi will bring it back again if it proves popular and the demand is there, which I'm sure there is.

*Fingers crossed*
Advertisement
07-05-2012, 12:36   #25
Grumpy_face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millem View Post
Belle Morte Beauty did you get any feedback on it? To be honest I was the same told everyone about it but didn't buy any myself. After using morrocan oil and trying out practically every other cheaper alternative (penneys, orofluido, kerastase, mythic oil, oil arganic) I am back to morrocan oil, although it is pricey €38 for me it is by far the best!

The only problem is all those products with Agran oil contain little bit of the actual argan oil, Peter Marks has the Moroccan Oil hair treatment for €38 but if you check the label it says there is only some percentage of the argan oil only the rest would be some other ingredients. The pure organic Moroccan agran oil I found in a small perfume shop in Eurasia Supermarket, they have 80ml bottle for €15 and 50ml bottle for €10. That's a bargain isn't it?
Thanks from:
07-05-2012, 12:38   #26
Grumpy_face

oh one more thing they also do agran oil clay and soaps

cheers!
07-05-2012, 12:39   #27
christmas2012
Banned

i have a bottle of it - brilliant miracle stuff i bought a few of mine in pennys i think they still sell them there not sure,you should check..
09-05-2012, 13:49   #28
MJOR

Moroccan oil is fairly amazing to be honest. I have fine bleached hair and it really does work.
09-05-2012, 22:00   #29
pinkyc

how do you use the morocan oil? you can get it in pennys now too =]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion