Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

15% off Irish Rail. Codes only TUESDAY and SATURDAY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dmadde

Anybody got todays code, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Iarnród Éireann is delighted to offer O2 Treats customers an exclusive 15% off online rail fares.

Book your travel with your exclusive promotion code any Tuesday and Saturday and travel anytime.

1. Download your exclusive Treats code on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
    2. Make sure you book your travel using your code by midnight that day. Each unique code will expire at 12pm on a Tuesday and Saturday.

Simply enter the valid voucher code when booking online to receive this amazing discount.

Rail bookings MUST be made online on www.irishrail.ie

Offer expires at midnight on 12/02/2011

A little thanks for putting this up would be very grateful and appreciated.

Peter

Terms and Conditions

Individual voucher codes are valid for bookings made from 12am to midnight on these days and valid for travel at any time.
    15% discount offer is valid for bookings made between 22nd January 2011 and 23rd January 2012.
    Discount codes are published twice weekly and are valid for 24 hours only.
    This offer cannot be combined with any other offers from Irish Rail.
    Iarnród Éireann is Ireland’s rail transport service provider, covering Intercity, DART & commuter rail services. Major investment has delivered a modern train fleet, with comfort and frequency improvements, and new lines have opened linking Limerick and Galway, and Cork and Midleton.
    On the Intercity network, web fares are available from €10 each way across the country, and a range of discounted and season tickets are available for all services, whether for long distances, or daily commuting.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Stargazer7

Hi Peter - any chance of a code tomorrow please? Need to book a train home to Kerry for the elections and another one for my mum coming up at the weekend to visit in Dublin.

Thanks a lot :)

Stargazer7 wrote: »
    Hi Peter - any chance of a code tomorrow please? Need to book a train home to Kerry for the elections and another one for my mum coming up at the weekend to visit in Dublin.

Thanks a lot :)

We'll have to see. :p

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Stargazer7

Peadar06 wrote: »
    We'll have to see. :p

Peter

Is it cos I'm from Kerry?:o I swear I won't vote for Michael Healy Rae or John O' Donoghue :D

• Advertisement

Iarnród Éireann is delighted to offer O2 Treats customers an exclusive 15% off online rail fares.

Book your travel with your exclusive promotion code any Tuesday and Saturday and travel anytime.

2. Make sure you book your travel using your code by midnight that day. Each unique code will expire at 12pm on a Tuesday and Saturday.

Simply enter the valid voucher code when booking online to receive this amazing discount.

Offer expires at midnight on 15/02/2011

Peter

Terms and Conditions

Individual voucher codes are valid for bookings made from 12am to midnight on these days and valid for travel at any time.
    15% discount offer is valid for bookings made between 22nd January 2011 and 23rd January 2012.
    Iarnród Éireann is Ireland’s rail transport service provider, covering Intercity, DART & commuter rail services. Major investment has delivered a modern train fleet, with comfort and frequency improvements, and new lines have opened linking Limerick and Galway, and Cork and Midleton.
    On the Intercity network, web fares are available from €10 each way across the country, and a range of discounted and season tickets are available for all services, whether for long distances, or daily commuting.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

For people booking today 15/01/11

To redeem this code online take note or copy the promotional code below to somewhere safe.

Then click the "open retailer website" button below to navigate to the retailers website when making your purchase on site enter your promo code to avail of your treat/discount.

Promotional code:
    2T1150

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

Great minds think alike :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 zombienuts

Great guys..... Thanks a mill :)

Thanks a bunch! Heading down to Tralee on Saturday so this came in handy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Hey, forgot to book my train yesterday any ideas on other ways to get a discount for the train before the weekend?

jmch81 wrote: »
    Hey, forgot to book my train yesterday any ideas on other ways to get a discount for the train before the weekend?

I only get the codes Tuesdays and Saturdays. Sorry

Offer expires at midnight on 19/02/2011

Peter

Terms and Conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Cheers Peter, thanks a million for posting the code as usual :)

I wonder if this offer is finishing today? I had looked at the O2 Treats page yesterday, and it said that the Irish Rail offer was due to finish yesterday (doesn't make sense I know, because they wouldn't have been putting up a code yesterday anyway), but now that date has been changed and it's saying: Offer expires: 20/02/2011 .

If anyone is planning to travel within the next month it might be as well to do all of your ticket-purchasing today, in case O2 don't publish new codes next Tuesday & the following Saturday.

Hope I'm wrong,:rolleyes: and that this offer continues! Once again Peter, thanks a million for posting the codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Peadar06 wrote: »

Weekend away booked - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭dubmick

Fair play to the OP for these discounts but asking for thanks? Gotta lol at that. Is there a boards.ie thanks competition that I am not aware of? :D

dubmick wrote: »
    Fair play to the OP for these discounts but asking for thanks? Gotta lol at that. Is there a boards.ie thanks competition that I am not aware of? :D

http://www.boards.ie/?filter=thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 FozzyJericho

Any chance of a code, I am going away for a few days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Mixupat

Would anyone have todays code...thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Today's code is T21148

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭beardo81

Has anyone got todays code? Booking tickets tonight!! :)

Crap just realised Tuesdays and Saturdays only... grrrrr full price for me so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Valid till midnight tonight (Saturday 26th Feb)

Promotional code:
    O2T1144

Today's code is 2T1152 expires midnight tonight (Tuesday)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Any idea when the next code comes out? Is it Friday or is it Saturday?
    Have to travel on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Saturday (until midnight)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Anytime what time on saturday it comes out? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DifferentPaths

How do you find out the rail code?

If you are an O2 customer you get them directly, they are called O2 treats.
    Somebody with an O2 account (myself included) will post the code here.

• Advertisement

Todays code T21156. Valid until midnight tonight (Saturday)

Advertisement