Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
07-01-2011, 18:16   #121
yoshytoshy
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,268
This really shows tesco up as a kip ,if they don't have reasonable stock.
yoshytoshy is offline  
Advertisement
07-01-2011, 19:44   #122
viking
Registered User
 
viking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Location: Location
Posts: 1,441
Mullingar, Kinnegad, Edenderry and Maynooth had none.

One of the managers told me that they were putting in a complaint to head office about the shenanigans, said he had lots of people asking about it due to advertising in national press...
viking is offline  
07-01-2011, 19:59   #123
IrishHomer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Eire Southcentral :)
Posts: 1,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Mullingar, Kinnegad, Edenderry and Maynooth had none.

One of the managers told me that they were putting in a complaint to head office about the shenanigans, said he had lots of people asking about it due to advertising in national press...
From my experiences those managers say things without meaning wHAT THEY SAY IN WORDS THEY TALK s**TE
IrishHomer is offline  
07-01-2011, 20:34   #124
degsie
Registered User
 
degsie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHomer View Post
From my experiences those managers say things without meaning wHAT THEY SAY IN WORDS THEY TALK s**TE
To much DUFF?????
degsie is offline  
07-01-2011, 20:44   #125
ilovemybed
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 46
Tesco Clarehall and Tesco Artaine have none as of last night. Apparently getting them in on Tuesday. 'Getting them in'....all TWO or THREE of them !!
ilovemybed is offline  
Advertisement
07-01-2011, 21:10   #126
wmpdd3
Registered User
 
wmpdd3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: kilkenny
Posts: 8,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmpdd3 View Post
Is this the t200hd you asked about?

Seriously if Ardkeen didn't get any its a case for the asai: http://www.asai.ie/complain.asp

Going out there later, will ask, but won't be buying, on a serious budget!
No, none there, they better find some somewhere........


customer.services@tesco.ie
wmpdd3 is offline  
07-01-2011, 21:22   #127
thesandeman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,173
I wonder how many people (including myself) had even thought about getting a new telly till we saw this thread. And now we are going nuts cos its not there lol.
Same goes for the Samsung Phone in the other thread.
thesandeman is offline  
Thanks from:
07-01-2011, 21:29   #128
Oracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 3,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesandeman View Post
I wonder how many people (including myself) had even thought about getting a new telly till we saw this thread. And now we are going nuts cos its not there lol.
Same goes for the Samsung Phone in the other thread.
Yeah it's funny, and then because every Tesco in Ireland hasn't a huge stock of them everyones wingeing.
Oracle is offline  
07-01-2011, 22:00   #129
yoshytoshy
Closed Account
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,268
I want to get a small tv for my bedroom ,funny that.
yoshytoshy is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
07-01-2011, 22:35   #130
foxerv1
Registered User
 
foxerv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 866
Managed to get the 2ND LAST one in Tesco Nenagh today (third really but the manager was picking one up for himself )

Apparently they are only being sent to certain stores and the stocks are fairly low. He only found the 3 today around 1pm so someone might get lucky?
foxerv1 is offline  
07-01-2011, 23:09   #131
thesandeman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxerv1 View Post
Managed to get the 2ND LAST one in Tesco Nenagh today (third really but the manager was picking one up for himself )

Apparently they are only being sent to certain stores and the stocks are fairly low. He only found the 3 today around 1pm so someone might get lucky?
*getting images of all the thread followers marching like Zombies to Foxervs house*
thesandeman is offline  
08-01-2011, 00:09   #132
foxerv1
Registered User
 
foxerv1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 866
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesandeman View Post
*getting images of all the thread followers marching like Zombies to Foxervs house*
Haha, I'v seen shaun of the dead, i have my LP's ready
foxerv1 is offline  
09-01-2011, 01:40   #133
Barr
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cork
Posts: 4,211
Anyone spotted these still for sale in Cork ?
Barr is online now  
09-01-2011, 15:41   #134
Ghost Train
Custom User Title
 
Ghost Train's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ireland
Posts: 26,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmpdd3 View Post
No, none there, they better find some somewhere........


customer.services@tesco.ie

Did ask if my local store would have it, got reply today listing stores that had the offer with stock unit numbers, but did say most stores would be sold out, lol. Might be of use to someone. Adds up to 125 units.

Code:
TPNB	Description	Stock Units	Store name	Retail
63879534	SAMSUNG T200HD  20" HDR LCDTV/  TFT W/FREEVIEW	
		9	MAHON	€ 99.00
		8	Drogheda extra	€ 99.00
		7	CLAREHALL	€ 99.00
		7	ARKLOW SQUARE EXTRA	€ 99.00
		6	TALLAGHT	€ 99.00
		6	CELBRIDGE	€ 99.00
		5	NEW ROSS	€ 99.00
		4	NEWCASTLE WEST	€ 99.00
		4	GREYSTONES	€ 99.00
		4	MULLINGAR	€ 99.00
		4	WILTON 	€ 99.00
		4	FINGLAS CLEARWATER	€ 99.00
		4	CARRICK ON SHANNON	€ 99.00
		3	ROSCOMMON	€ 99.00
		3	ASHBOURNE	€ 99.00
		3	Bally beg 	€ 99.00
		2	NENAGH	€ 99.00
		2	LONGWALK	€ 99.00
		2	ROXBORO	€ 99.00
		2	ENNIS	€ 99.00
		2	MONAGHAN	€ 99.00
		2	ARTAINE	€ 99.00
		2	PORTLAOISE	€ 99.00
		2	SANTRY	€ 99.00
		2	MITCHELSTOWN	€ 99.00
		2	TRALEE MANOR	€ 99.00
		2	CLONMEL NEW STORE	€ 99.00
		2	WEXFORD EXTRA	€ 99.00
		2	WESTPORT	€ 99.00
		2	Naas	€ 99.00
		1	ARTHURS QUAY	€ 99.00
		1	LUCAN	€ 99.00
		1	BLOOMFIELDS	€ 99.00
		1	CAVAN	€ 99.00
		1	THURLES	€ 99.00
		1	BALLYBRACK	€ 99.00
		1	JERVIS CENTRE	€ 99.00
		1	DOORADOYLE	€ 99.00
		1	CASTLEBAR	€ 99.00
		1	KILLARNEY PARK	€ 99.00
		1	CARLOW SQUARE	€ 99.00
		1	CLAREMORRIS	€ 99.00
		1	Ballinrobe	€ 99.00
		1	Bettystown	€ 99.00
		1	douglas extra	€ 99.00
		1	Oranmore	€ 99.00
Ghost Train is offline  
Thanks from:
09-01-2011, 15:45   #135
thesandeman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,173
FFS!! One set between two Galway stores.
thesandeman is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet