Irish Identity - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

17-12-2010, 08:34   #1
identity_study

Irish Identity

Hi!
First of all: I am new to this forum.
Second of all:My name's Martin, and I'm working on my Phd thesis on Irish Identity.
In some time in the future I will be preparing for the research part of my thesis. If any of you would like to help with the research (survey) - please contact me. Some time next year I will be sending my survey to poeple in Ireland, so I need as many contacts as possible.

Third of all: The thread I am starting now and your comments are going to help me with my research.

Firstly, I would like to know: What is Irishness? How do you describe it? What are the elements that makes Irishness?
Secondly, I would like to know: Are you proud that you are Irish? What are the elements of Irish pride (and I don't mean the bread )
What things you are proud the most? And why?

I know that there are a lot of questions. But what I would like to get from you - is a discussion on those topics (Irish Identity, Irishness and Irish Pride).

Thank you.
If you have any questions. Or if you want to help me with my future research. E-mail me on: <snip>

Martin

Last edited by Eliot Rosewater; 17-12-2010 at 11:57.
Advertisement
17-12-2010, 11:58   #2
Eliot Rosewater

identity_study, Humanities doesn't exist to help people with research. What you posted counts as spam. Please read the charter. Locked.

Also: posting the same topic in multiple forums is generally frowned upon.

Last edited by Eliot Rosewater; 17-12-2010 at 12:02.
Thread Closed