Fight Night Champion - Page 11 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-02-2012, 21:13   #151
PerrinV2

Recently gone back playing this online and was doing alright when suddenely I recieved this message.

BH 38 88 is gathering the worthy elite to storm the owc gyms leaderboard.
We believe you are worthy indeed and would be honoured if you would join us.....and it goes on like this all in caps too.

Anyways I got a laugh out of it

Last edited by PerrinV2; 19-02-2012 at 21:17.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-02-2012, 00:58   #152
LH Pathe
Closed Account

Recently gone and bought this and I was doing alright until suddenly I encountered this Isaac Frost :/
(3) thanks from:
27-02-2012, 16:00   #153
D'Agger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH Pathe View Post
Recently gone and bought this and I was doing alright until suddenly I encountered this Isaac Frost :/
Follow the instructions in the final fight to the letter and you'll beat him easily
27-02-2012, 20:38   #154
Potential-Monke

Quote:
He was a baxtard alright, it's like they upped the difficulty by a gazillion just for this fight. I eventually got him by avoiding him completely until round 3 or 4, then just get in the x amount of hits and avoid him again until round 6 i think it is, then the fight is over in 5/6 blows.
Thanks from:
28-02-2012, 22:52   #155
LH Pathe
Closed Account

I dunno If I'll ever go back n try my hand at that Frost guy. You cruise through the entire career mode, get to the final hurdle then it's the precise opposite of how easy it was up til then :/ stupid imbalance.

Have to say I don't think the new spectrum punch of just flicking to one of 8 or what areas on the RS circle is better than mimicking the motion of the punch you want to pull out instead; like half circle from down to up for an uppercut that just made way more sense. Particularly as EA Sports titles like to innovate in that rs sense.. easier but not as satisfactory is a cop out from them
Advertisement
29-02-2012, 00:08   #156
PerrinV2

Quote:
I dunno If I'll ever go back n try my hand at that Frost guy. You cruise through the entire career mode, get to the final hurdle then it's the precise opposite of how easy it was up til then :/ stupid imbalance.

Have to say I don't think the new spectrum punch of just flicking to one of 8 or what areas on the RS circle is better than mimicking the motion of the punch you want to pull out instead; like half circle from down to up for an uppercut that just made way more sense. Particularly as EA Sports titles like to innovate in that rs sense.. easier but not as satisfactory is a cop out from them
Wait is this not how you throw an uppercut? this is how I throw an uppercut
29-02-2012, 04:16   #157
LH Pathe
Closed Account

and that's how I want to continue throwing uppercuts. scha-wing *boof* fûcker gets up before the count
29-02-2012, 15:59   #158
PerrinV2

Quote:
and that's how I want to continue throwing uppercuts. scha-wing *boof* fûcker gets up before the count
Are EA planning to change how you throw punchs?
29-02-2012, 21:35   #159
LH Pathe
Closed Account

No idea. Could call em up n ask for a revert I guess :/ as a member of the worthy elite, lol
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion