Youth Mental Health Co-ordinator
Fingal LEADER Partnership (FLP) invites applications for the above position. This is a new position that will be managed by a management committee representative of young people’s service providers, education providers and statutory agencies. Programmes will be delivered in the Fingal LEADER Partnership catchment area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Actively promoting mental health services for young people that are integrated, accessible and non-stigmatising
• Implementing the recommendations from the ‘A Voice Being Heard: Research Report on Youth Wellbeing in Balbriggan’
• Supporting and facilitating the development of a work plan for the wider North Fingal area
• Supporting and facilitating the development of evidence based interventions, adapted to the local culture, that are available to young people with complex problems
• Promoting interagency working within the project
The successful applicant will have:
• A recognised 3rd level professional qualification in a Youth, Community, Health, Mental Health or Social Care related area
• Relevant previous experience in project development and co-ordination and working within the field of Youth Mental Health.
This is a 2 year full-time post (39 hrs per week) subject to funding.
The candidate will be based in Balbriggan with travel throughout County Fingal (excluding Blanchardstown) expected.
Salary based on Pobal salary scale for community workers (€32,182 - €44,931)
Full job description available on www.fingalleaderpartnership.ie or contact: Fingal LEADER Partnership on 01 8020484 or e-mail email@example.com
To apply for this post, please forward a letter of application and detailed CV by
Tuesday May 10th at 5 p.m.
Applications must be submitted to Fingal LEADER Partnership, BEaT Centre, Stephenstown Industrial Estate, Balbriggan, Co Dublin.
All applications are treated in confidence.
Fingal LEADER Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer.