Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Travel Republic.ie

• 24-09-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Looking to book a weekend away. I usually use bookings.com or hotels.com but they dont have the hotel i want available. Travel Republic.ie have the hotel and it is more than half the price of actually booking direct with the Hotel. Has anyone ever used these and if you have has anyone had any problems

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

have just booked with them for a week next week in malta.

If there is anything negative ill let you know; but i went with them for the price too

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

They are great. I have booked with them a lot. Along with alpharoom and lastcheck.ie they are the cheapest on the web I think. Also, they are bonded.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Macker91

great thanks a million for the replies will go with them so

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭carrick76

just back from greece and used them to book hotels in two locations, was cheaper than other sites and everything went perfectly

Great good to know - booked hotel with them yesterday for October :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I am thinking of booking a hotel for march with this crowd.

Anyone else have any experiences recently with them.

Booked long weekend with them in October - had absolutely no problems at all - would definately recommend going with them as they are cheaper and I will certainly use them again in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭uli84

same here, no problems at all, booked hotel in Spain with them last August :)

Advertisement